SOLD / FOUND Looking for a 6s stock motor.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Just thought I'd see if anyone has one that's picking up dust. I'm looking for one to put in my Team Corally Kronos XTR 22. Or I'll just buy new bearings for my Kraton 6s V1 motor and see if that'll get running again. I'm not sure if a newer motor would be better than the V1 motor because of the increased can length? Thanks for answering my questions guys. Open to offers.

Just thought I'd see if anyone has one that's picking up dust. I'm looking for one to put in my Team Corally Kronos XTR 22. Or I'll just buy new bearings for my Kraton 6s V1 motor and see if that'll get running again. I'm not sure if a newer motor would be better than the V1 motor because of the increased can length? Thanks for answering my questions guys. Open to offers.

I was gonna ask if you still needed a motor or esc.

I have a slightly used BLX185, I bought it brand new off of Jennys stuck some 6.5mm bullets on it ran it a couple of times in my et48.3, then ran it once in my 3s Typhon.

20220521_190236.jpg
20220521_190728.jpg
20220521_190433.jpg

I have one I'll send you for free if you pay shipping. Barely used Spektrum Firma out of a Talion EXB. I soldered extensions on the bullets to reach another ESC in a project that never saw the light of day so you may need to cut them and solder new ones. Otherwise it will plug directly into a Hobbywing ESC. PM me if you want it.

I have one I'll send you for free if you pay shipping. Barely used Spektrum Firma out of a Talion EXB. I soldered extensions on the bullets to reach another ESC in a project that never saw the light of day so you may need to cut them and solder new ones. Otherwise it will plug directly into a Hobbywing ESC. PM me if you want it.
Pm sent! Thank you for the offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back