Looking for a cool body for my kraton.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deeznuts

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I like this one but would to go with a different color scheme.

Attachments

• 1480190729912-789622299.jpg
    1480190729912-789622299.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 129
I like this one but would to go with a different color scheme.

can you get the krayton body in clear yet?..I thought they offered unpainted bodies now...hmmmm...strip the paint on the body you have and move forward may be an option...surely there is some kind of chemical out there that can get the paint off...

i found some clear kraton bodies on ebay...44 bucks...

can you get the krayton body in clear yet?..I thought they offered unpainted bodies now...hmmmm...strip the paint on the body you have and move forward may be an option...surely there is some kind of chemical out there that can get the paint off...

i found some clear kraton bodies on ebay...44 bucks...
Thanks for the input. I have some ideas of what I want it to look like and the more info I get always helps.

I'm a little new at this but every time I take a pic and post does it stay in my profile? How do I start a media page?

Attachments

• 1480211963737-2021961763.jpg
    1480211963737-2021961763.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 109
Thanks for the input. I have some ideas of what I want it to look like and the more info I get always helps.

I'm a little new at this but every time I take a pic and post does it stay in my profile? How do I start a media page?

you can add pics to the gallery. .I am on the mobile site so the options you are looking for are in the pull down menue at the top...the 3 bars...desktop interface may look different...

That looks awesome on that kraton! What is it?

I'm mean talion

Oops again, I mean kraton.
It's home made.i Made A Mold And Vacuum formed it.and Painted Here Is A Better Pic And Thanks For The reply

Attachments

• 20170128_114137.jpg
    20170128_114137.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 69
It's home made.i Made A Mold And Vacuum formed it.and Painted Here Is A Better Pic And Thanks For The reply
Yah that's a nice lookin ride, I've been looking for a while now for something different as far as the body goes.

I plan on making a new mold as this one was for a 1/10. This one will be made just for the kraton. Any ideas on what it should look like.

I don't have any ideas right now but I might have some time this week to look around and see what could work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back