Infraction Looking for a custom body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane222

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I am looking to get a custom body for my infraction. if anyone makes them or knows anyone and can point me in the right direction would be greatly appriciated! Thanks!

There are several places that make them, two of which to check out would be GKA Custom RC Parts and Voltage Hobbies
^^^??????
What's this????????
EDIT:
Delta Plastik is about as good as it gets for the Infr. Great selection of Aero spec'd scale bodies.

I don't know what a "Custom Body" means to you??

Last edited:
Hello all, I am looking to get a custom body for my infraction. if anyone makes them or knows anyone and can point me in the right direction would be greatly appriciated! Thanks!
I have almost completed trimming out my Delta Toyota GT 1 body for my v2 Infraction.

It's almost ready for its first coat of paint.
Body update #2.jpeg

@shane222, @Ajag does amazing work there is no doubt about it with those custom painted bodies. 👍👍
The only problem with those bodies they are not nearly as durable as the Delta's or the Stock Infraction bodies 💪💪.. Plus I enjoy painting them myself.
1 simple crash w/ that freshly painted body, you might as well kiss it good by!!

shane222 if you're going to spend 80 you might as well get you a 1/7scale Delta Body.

Here are your choices for the 1/7scale Limitless or Infraction!

https://deltaplastikusa.com/collections/1-7-scale-bodies

Last edited:
I have almost completed trimming out my Delta Toyota GT 1 body for my v2 Infraction.

View attachment 121469
How did you get the front end to fit on? Mine hits my splitter and has the front of it higher then the back

View attachment 121469
How did you get the front end to fit on? Mine hits my splitter and has the front of it higher then the back

You have to trim the front air dam to fit lower to the splitter. It's subtle trimming and details that matter. Nice Toyota, I'm jealous. :LOL:

I paint / assemble custom infraction bodies

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back