Mojave Looking for a field run truck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mojave ordered should be with me tomorrow. Anything to watch out for on these trucks, Should I take apart diffs straight away, and top them up if needed. Have also ordered the scorched inner fenders.

Hi people🤘 I’m looking for a truck that I can run on big open grass fields, and can handle taller grass fields if not cut. I only have 1/10 scale rc’s that just hasn’t got the power to rip through grass. Want something that can handle and rips doesn’t have to be arrma. Cheers👍
Lotta power and skinnier tires and chassis as high up as possible without being to twitchy.
K6 with a 8s setup. Not to steer you wrong cause tall grass is a mofo no matter what but skinnier tires help for sure. imho:)

parkpic2.jpg

Mojave ordered should be with me tomorrow. Anything to watch out for on these trucks, Should I take apart diffs straight away, and top them up if needed. Have also ordered the scorched inner fenders.
Yes dude!!!!
I personally wouldn't touch the diffs. Unless you really don't have anything else to do.

I've had good luck in my years.

That's just me though.

Yes dude!!!!
I personally wouldn't touch the diffs. Unless you really don't have anything else to do.

That's just me though.
I wouldn't be surprised if @The_Otherside has come close to fender benders while in traffic cause he's thinking of his Mojave, so he would be my go to guy for questions about it. :ROFLMAO:

true story

I wouldn't be surprised if @The_Otherside has come close to fender benders while in traffic cause he's thinking of his Mojave, so he would be my go to guy for questions about it. :ROFLMAO:

true story
My Traxxas Raptor did get ran over like 2 years ago. My 5 year old randomly brings it up... its so funny that he remembers that.

And who doesn't dream of jumping their car over traffic while driving? 🤔

Yes dude!!!!

That's just me though.
It’s only cause the infraction I got few weeks back (yes I know I’ve bought another already😂🤭) infraction diffs needed filling, I get anxious if I feel it’s not setup correctly.

It’s only cause the infraction I got few weeks back (yes I know I’ve bought another already😂🤭) infraction diffs needed filling, I get anxious if I feel it’s not setup correctly.
Peace of mind doesn't hurt for sure.

When I got my Losi Lasernut I ran it a few times before anxiety got the best of me then I checked the diffs. I was lucky they were filled properly. :LOL:

Scorched fenders👍. Check diffs, mine all needed additional fluid. Keep an eye on the wheel nuts. Had no problems on 4s with 2000KV 4082 motor. On first run on 6s with max6 combo wheel stripped, so bought M2C +2mm wheel extenders with double nuts.
Servo is a bit underpowered so upgrade that once you feel like it.
Other than that bash it👍.

I had a hex pressing against a bearing. Was slowing the car down and electronics got hot. Had to file it down. Have a dusty cover instead of the scorched fenders. Does the job.

Topped the diffs up today they were
Under filled. Nice to know it’s setup correctly before the first run, just waiting on the scorched fenders.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back