Looking for a good cheap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for a good bit cheap tire and 17mm hex orange rims with beadlocks

That sounds like a Unicorn to me. What are these going on as that makes a huge difference.

Do you want good or do you want cheap?
Yup, when it comes to rc tires and wheels I have not found any that are good and cheap. The good ones cost $$ the cheap ones aren't very good.

Orange beadlocks, I can find them for crawlers in a 1.9 and 2.2 size with a 12mm hex and I found some for the HPI Baja 5B but those are not 17mm either.

Yup, when it comes to rc tires and wheels I have not found any that are good and cheap. The good ones cost $$ the cheap ones aren't very good.

Orange beadlocks, I can find them for crawlers in a 1.9 and 2.2 size with a 12mm hex and I found some for the HPI Baja 5B but those are not 17mm either.
PUT SOME RESPECT ON THE CHOONS :mad: :ROFLMAO:

Good ones are always expensive, expensive aren't always good,LOL I say look at the PL raid wheels..a perfect example that more isn't better🤣🤣

They are going on big rock I converted to 17mm hex
Out of all of the tires I have tried in that size the Proline Badlands MX28 were the best for off road use as far as I know they do not come unmounted however they only come premounted on the Raid wheels and you have to buy the 17mm hex adapters separately.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back