Talion Looking for a new Talion 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenyon

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hello, Gang! So I just bought a new Kraton 6S and now my brother is looking to buy a Talion 6S so we can race together on the track we are building when he comes to visit for Memorial day weekend. The problem is that EVERYBODY seems to be sold out!! Do any of you have a line on one at a local hobby shop that would be willing to ship to either Tennessee or Iowa? Any help is much appreciated!

when-teamwork-makes.png

Your brother is going to spank you on that track ? The Talion handles so much better than the Kraton ???

Luckily, we are both equally horrible drivers! What is it about the Talion that makes it handle so much better? Unfortunately, that is a little tidbit I never got when I was deciding what to buy. Otherwise I would have probably gone with the Talion.

Is it something that can be improved with a few mods?

Luckily, we are both equally horrible drivers! What is it about the Talion that makes it handle so much better? Unfortunately, that is a little tidbit I never got when I was deciding what to buy. Otherwise I would have probably gone with the Talion.

Is it something that can be improved with a few mods?
Suspension set up and tires. It's a speed truggy. The Kraton is a monster truggy. Both are great trucks but if you are running them around a track the Talion will definitely do better.

It sounds like you got a line on a Talion. If it falls thru, check Facebook Marketplace. I know a hobby shop in Kearny, NJ is advertising. Don't know how the purchase and shipping work. But the Marketplace will have a few depending on where you are.

Suspension set up and tires. It's a speed truggy. The Kraton is a monster truggy. Both are great trucks but if you are running them around a track the Talion will definitely do better.

In my defense, I didn't intend to build a track when I made my decision. I should have known better. Anyhow, I'm sure I will be hitting you guys up for suspension advice if I get spanked too bad!
It sounds like you got a line on a Talion. If it falls thru, check Facebook Marketplace. I know a hobby shop in Kearny, NJ is advertising. Don't know how the purchase and shipping work. But the Marketplace will have a few depending on where you are.

Thanks for the tip! The guy in the phone said he would ship it out tomorrow, so I think we have it taken care of. Always nice to have a fallback position though!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back