Looking for a parking lot racer/basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Notorious
  4. Talion EXB
  5. Vendetta
I'm looking for a parking lot basher with good handling. I like the looks of the vendetta but the videos I've seen make it look really loose and prone to spinning. I want to throw down some cones in a parking lot and race the course. Out of the vendetta, infraction, and limitless, what do you think is best for the job? I like all three and it seems there's a good bit of overlap between them.

Welcome to the forum! I recommend buying a Limitless and building it up from there. You can tune the Limitless to however you want it to handle. Also, the Limitless requires electronics and a pinion gear.

I own all f the mentioned vehicles. The infraction and Typhon handle the best imo. The infraction took some changes, my TLR Typhon just need electonics.

Limitless definitely loves to go in a straight line, so I'd go with a Typhon, or an Infraction/Felony if you want to have fun and drift around as well.

I use my 6S Typhon for parking lots, just need to switch tires to Hoons or GRP's and your good to go. Welcome to the Forum. :)

A Typhon 6s with a high downforce racing sytle GT body from Delta Plastiks would be best of the best.
Out of the box I'd say either the Infraction or Typhon.

1638207420182.png

I am selling a 4tec 3.0 with the C8 string ray body and brushless VXL system, but I think the 1/8 and 1/7 scale cars handle better.

I think it's to new for people to answer that.
I'd go for the Typhon, as it can go on and off road with just a tire swap and adjusting the suspension

I'm looking at a vendetta for my wife. They seem to be a slightly smaller version of the felony infraction and limitless. My wife loves the parking lot Drifting we do but is too scared to hurt the felony and wants something bigger than her 4-tec 2.0

Not really sure but she likes the durability of the felony and from what I've seen all of arrmas stuff is durable beyond traxxas

I think traxxas made a larger version of the 4-tec. Could you convert it?
3.0 4tec slightly longer wheel base. Libertimkiii bought one used it very little and it is now for sale in the classifieds section. The felony the rear end slight out so easy. You can stop it , but you will have to throw more money into it.

No love for the vendetta? It seems great for small lot races.
Hi and welcome! It is too new needs more time. The infraction is my vote it is a nice drift basher. I am aware you can bash with the Lim but I just don't think it compares to the Infraction as the design and center of gravity is just well balanced for it for a drifter/basher. I also mall parking lot bash with my Infraction pure attention getter and love. I sold my Felony due to the wider rear end just was not well balanced for serious bashing but works well if you are soft on the throttle otherwise the rear end keeps swinging around on heavy bashing.

Best of luck...

Felony or Infraction if it's going to live in a parking lot when you go bash around. Typhon is more versatile, jumps, grass etc, but you could buy tires, springs and basically have a road car. Talion is faster off road, higher clearance. Kraton is an amazing 4x4, Limitless and Vendetta are smooth road, high speed. Basically the world is your oyster with RC cars. I recommend a copper Felony 6S for what you described because I'm building a road typhon and could have bought a street car by now.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back