Vendetta Looking for a recommendation on a larger speed, run pinion gear for my vendetta

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basher27

Reaction score
I was able to hit 69 miles an hour with the 26 tooth pinion gear that is included. Has anyone had any better luck getting more speed with a larger pinion gear? If so, wondering what gear you would recommend without overloading the motor?

I was able to hit 69 miles an hour with the 26 tooth pinion gear that is included. Has anyone had any better luck getting more speed with a larger pinion gear? If so, wondering what gear you would recommend without overloading the motor?
Go ham, 50tooth spur and 34tooth pinion. See what happens if the motor burns oh well just get another one for 40.00 bucks. You will need a new spool found on ebay or the 50 tooth spur set up is on Amazon for 27bucks. How low do you have your suspension from the ground front and back? Curious.

FYI, I'm starting to run the big rock out of boredom. I'm gonna try and take her to 100, why I'm interested in your thread. I'm contemplating just getting a Vendetta and building with @K-BASH . He has a thread were he is sharing a build and facilitated us tagging along.

I entered the info in the calculator found here:
https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=1364352071079393

Looks like on 31/50 gearing I'll do about 82 and you will be around 98 since I think you do have the 3800kv motor and I have the 3200kv.

Last edited:
I think you should stick right at that speed purely so you can tell people it goes 69 miles per hour, then paint a body with a big ol' pink 69 on top.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back