Kraton Looking for aluminum a arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barwolf9828

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
So far I bought everything that hot racing offered but still haven't found anyone that sell aluminum a-arms for the kraton v2. Can anyone point me in the right direction

I agree with Ole Fart51. Aluminum A-arms will not bullet proof your rig. I've had bad experiences with aluminum A arms on other Rcs. What happens is that upon impact, energy will transfer to the diff housing. Aluminum A arms would look cool but I would rather just buy extra stock plastic A arms in case one breaks. They are quicker and easier to install than messing with diff housing and gears. The plastic ones are very tough anyway. Carbon fiber mud flaps may be a more viable option. Besides, there are no aluminum A arms available for the Kraton...

Ty you all for the info

Am just looking for tougher parts.
Being a trucker I don't get to play with the kraton v2 very often and when I do it seems like something brakes 1st time I did I broke the front diff and had to replace it the I broke a shock. Now it sitting under the bunk waiting to get home so I could fix the shock

to toughen up the kraton I suggest either the GKA or Hot Racing Chassis braces, the GKA or Voltage hobbies servo mount, an aluminum center differential mount, and Shim the differentials. Then it's always nice to have extra parts around. Ebay is your friend in this as there are a couple guys who buy new Cars and sell the parts. Cheaper than buying them new for sure. I now have a set of Front and rear arms, 2 extra gear boxes, 2 extra differentials, a set of turnbuckles and the ends with the balls in them, and a sterring/servo saver assembly. You can also buy an extra set of shocks, or just fine the shock rods, and shock rod ends. those tend to be the piece that bends or breaks most often.

Ty you all for the info

Am just looking for tougher parts.
Being a trucker I don't get to play with the kraton v2 very often and when I do it seems like something brakes 1st time I did I broke the front diff and had to replace it the I broke a shock. Now it sitting under the bunk waiting to get home so I could fix the shock
Hey man. I agree, the arms do need to flex. Have a look at the RPM arms. They have more water in there plastics which makes them more flexible and less prone to breakages. Hope that helps.

Hey man. I agree, the arms do need to flex. Have a look at the RPM arms. They have more water in there plastics which makes them more flexible and less prone to breakages. Hope that helps.
How do I get to the RPM website?
I haven't found it yet.
Thanks for your reply

to toughen up the kraton I suggest either the GKA or Hot Racing Chassis braces, the GKA or Voltage hobbies servo mount, an aluminum center differential mount, and Shim the differentials. Then it's always nice to have extra parts around. Ebay is your friend in this as there are a couple guys who buy new Cars and sell the parts. Cheaper than buying them new for sure. I now have a set of Front and rear arms, 2 extra gear boxes, 2 extra differentials, a set of turnbuckles and the ends with the balls in them, and a sterring/servo saver assembly. You can also buy an extra set of shocks, or just fine the shock rods, and shock rod ends. those tend to be the piece that bends or breaks most often.
I have ordered what he Gka has for right now and also order everything from hot racing. Am just waiting to order tougher tires. I already blow a Factory tire. Re thinking a need to redo the tires bc the one that blow was Factory

How do I get to the RPM website?
I haven't found it yet.
Thanks for your reply

I have ordered what he Gka has for right now and also order everything from hot racing. Am just waiting to order tougher tires. I already blow a Factory tire. Re thinking a need to redo the tires bc the one that blow was Factory
Not sure if they can ship to your address or not, but towerhobbies ships to canada and the us as far as i know.http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXGSDB&P=7

Nice that RPM is making them now, but I'll wait until one breaks, so far all good with stock.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back