Kraton Looking for an aluminum servo mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulybatz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Looking for an aluminum servo mount for outcast / think it's the same for kraton.

and other parts wheels/tires for kraton

Bought a used project outcast too

Tires / lugs.

I just got the voltage hobbies one for my Talion which is the same part for the Kraton. 100% quality parts and great customer service. Some of the Hot Racing ones have had numerous complaints about the threads not matching up and such when trying to assemble them when I was researching which ones to get. Very happy with the Voltage for sure. They even sent a handwritten thank you in the package.
47047967_10212988914732725_7366052900449026048_n.jpg

https://www.voltagehobbies.com/store/p10/Voltage_Hobbies_Servo_Mount_for_ARRMA_Kraton,_Talion,_Typhon,_Senton,_Outcast.html#/

I ordered one on eBay we will see it is a no logo

This one

Attachments

• IMG_9245.PNG
    IMG_9245.PNG
    288.8 KB · Views: 45
I looked at it on there and at least it's made of 6061 aluminum like the other name brands but it's probably cast and not machined (which is better in the long run) and it's probably super light. I think what Woodie is trying to say is, you get what you pay for. But you shouldn't have any issues as the servo mount isn't a spot where there's going to be a lot of flexing and such. If it was something like a chassis brace where it could bend super easily, that's a different story. You should be okay with that, specially after GT's post. :)
Enjoy your new rig!

I looked at it on there and at least it's made of 6061 aluminum like the other name brands but it's probably cast and not machined (which is better in the long run) and it's probably super light. I think what Woodie is trying to say is, you get what you pay for. But you shouldn't have any issues as the servo mount isn't a spot where there's going to be a lot of flexing and such. If it was something like a chassis brace where it could bend super easily, that's a different story. You should be okay with that, specially after GT's post. :)
Enjoy your new rig!

Word. That's the way I read it and glad to have affirmation. It's a bit overwhelming but incredibly cool hobby. Now to run this thing a bit. Then I want to take it totally down and rebuild it.

Wow!!!

How clean are those!!!!

What tires are on the bottom one?

Haven’t run them yet, but I have to say I was surprised to see they are ribbed on the inside;) are the real badlands ribbed inside?
2260115B-6E0D-44C1-8EF8-8D5171F95913.jpeg

Why? No good???
Don't know if they are any good or not. The reason for my comment is due to it looking like a cheap knock off of Hot Racing out of China or Hong Kong.

There are plenty of good companies (vendors here or not) that I'd rather support. To each their own.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back