SOLD / FOUND Looking for an Arrma Nero Fazon and/or Big Rock original manual and receiver box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-IronMan-

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Let me know what you have. Thanks
This what I’m looking for. Thanks and drive shafts for the front.

Attachments

• DC7423E5-21F7-41BB-A7CC-296BC5B98E76.png
    DC7423E5-21F7-41BB-A7CC-296BC5B98E76.png
    697.9 KB · Views: 83
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Jenny’s sell the manuals for any of their kit breaks. I looked at Jenny’s rc it’s been sold out not sure if they will restock or not.

Try JenRC

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Jenny’s sell the manuals for any of their kit breaks. I looked at Jenny’s rc it’s been sold out not sure if they will restock or not.
I think they might send the manuals with the bodies?

I think they might send the manuals with the bodies?
I ordered a replacement body for my kraton 6s before they sent me the body only no manual. I’ll try to email them maybe they have something laying around I could buy not sure. Dam that receiver cover i wonder why it’s so hard to find it lol I see other parts except the diff brain available still lol

I could be wrong but I thought I remembered getting the manual with something from them. Might have been all the plastic pieces?

I could be wrong but I thought I remembered getting the manual with something from them. Might have been all the plastic pieces?
Yea unfortunately it’s out of stock I wouldn’t mind picking up a spare set of plastic parts for mine a lot of it is well used I’m going to tear it down and rebuild it and check everything is in working order.
Yea unfortunately it’s out of stock I wouldn’t mind picking up a spare set of plastic parts for mine a lot of it is well used I’m going to tear it down and rebuild it and check everything is in working order.

I sent ted an email hopefully they have something laying around fingers crossed. Fazon is a great vehicle sux they had to discontinue it due to Traxxas lawsuit I mean all rc companies copy each other lol

Last edited:
Manual for the Fazon?
It's on the arrma site under support as a free download. I can sell it to you for $15.99 ;)
Unless you want an original hardcopy, can't help with that.

Manual for the Fazon?
It's on the arrma site under support as a free download. I can sell it to you for $15.99 ;)
Unless you want an original hardcopy, can't help with that.
Yea I wanted an original one

A++ to Jenny’s RC Ted was able to find another diff brain for me and a few other parts unfortunately no manual
A++ to Jenny’s RC Ted was able to find another diff brain for me and a few other parts unfortunately no manual
Still looking for the receiver box if anyone has one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back