looking for an STL of a body for Typhon 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NerdOctave

Reaction score
I am looking to 3d print a replacement top shell/body for my Typhon 3s does anyone know where I can get an STL to achieve this thinking of making a carbon fiber body for it...

I am looking to 3d print a replacement top shell/body for my Typhon 3s does anyone know where I can get an STL to achieve this thinking of making a carbon fiber body for it...
Seems like it would be cheaper to buy a new body for $20 from Jenny's RC every once in a while. Why do you need a carbon fiber one?

Thanks, I get you can buy one for about 18 bucks but I would rather print one from carbon fiber if someone has a STL for the shell.
1) carbon fiber will be more durable than the replacement plastic shell
2) I already have the printer and the carbon fiber so I can print it for no cost added.

Thanks, I get you can buy one for about 18 bucks but I would rather print one from carbon fiber if someone has a STL for the shell.
2) I already have the printer and the carbon fiber so I can print it for no cost added.
Yeah, I don't know of any stl files. Check Stlfinder though.

I say go ahead and do it ..I wanna see this👍😁
I say go ahead and do it ..I wanna see this👍😁
It will definitely be the first I ever seen .if you can pull this off it will be amazing..if it looks nice ..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back