Maryland Looking for bash spots in Maryland

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where in Maryland are you located? I'm near BWI. I'm new to RC's but I have a couple spots I go to and i've got a small ramp i built. Some local parks and a couple large construction sites I scouted out. I believe there is a group that meets at FedEx field every Sunday am or so for street racing.

Frederick here. Bash spots are a small pump track, construction areas and open fields. Tracks on this side are Gaithersburg, MD (The Track - indoor dirt 1/10 and carpet micro Z) and Winchester, VA (Adrenaline RC - indoor dirt 1/10).

Where in Maryland are you located? I'm near BWI. I'm new to RC's but I have a couple spots I go to and i've got a small ramp i built. Some local parks and a couple large construction sites I scouted out. I believe there is a group that meets at FedEx field every Sunday am or so for street racing.
I'm literally 2 minutes from BWI. I run at the local parks and street bash in the industrial parks off of W Nursery Rd. Maybe we can meet up some time and bash? I also have a ramp that me and my daughter built when this COVID crap started. Decent size, but I'm sure I could bring it along.
Frederick here. Bash spots are a small pump track, construction areas and open fields. Tracks on this side are Gaithersburg, MD (The Track - indoor dirt 1/10 and carpet micro Z) and Winchester, VA (Adrenaline RC - indoor dirt 1/10).
I've heard of those tracks, but don't think I'd be able to run there. Most of my rigs are bashers, and I've got a couple on-road speed monsters. I think you replied to another one of my threads @arrma_tigger. Frederick is about a hour from me. We could meet up sometime and bash!

Last edited:
I'm literally 2 minutes from BWI. I run at the local parks and street bash in the industrial parks off of W Nursery Rd. Maybe we can meet up some time and bash? I also have a ramp that me and my daughter built when this COVID crap started. Decent size, but I'm sure I could bring it along.

I've heard of those tracks, but don't think I'd be able to run there. Most of my rigs are bashers, and I've got a couple on-road speed monsters. I think you replied to another one of my threads @arrma_tigger. Frederick is about a hour from me. We could meet up sometime and bash!
Harriot10:
Sounds great. I got into this for my kids for something to do together. My son really enjoys it my daughter not as much. We normally try to run once on the weekend before we break something. My son is excited about running with someone else. We can bring our ramp too. Let me know when and where you normally run? I'm actually closer to Arundel Mills mall. Familiar with west nursery my kids went to daycare there. We can bash there i also really like to hit a nearby construction site. Dirt roads and large dirt piles makes for a lot o fun.

Harriot10:
Sounds great. I got into this for my kids for something to do together. My son really enjoys it my daughter not as much. We normally try to run once on the weekend before we break something. My son is excited about running with someone else. We can bring our ramp too. Let me know when and where you normally run? I'm actually closer to Arundel Mills mall. Familiar with west nursery my kids went to daycare there. We can bash there i also really like to hit a nearby construction site. Dirt roads and large dirt piles makes for a lot o fun.
The spot on W Nursery is just wide open. I run my infraction and Felony there. I’ve tried all the local parks. My daughters are young and have a Granite, but don’t get out much with me. Let me know if you’re running this weekend. Tomorrow would probably be better, but I might be able to squeeze something in today! I’m in Linthicum! I would be interested in checking out some of those construction sites. I haven’t found any worthwhile. You can PM me if you want. What rigs do you have?

F86D63A9-350C-4DBC-9027-E59E00566C9C.png

Could be .. club / indoor track racing usually has rules for both vehicles (to make it fair) and protection of the track. 2S power is the limit in this case. 3S and higher will rip it up and make it unusable. You won't find many official tracks that allow 3S or higher.

That said .. I run vehicles from 2S to 8S.

Last edited:
Could be .. club / indoor track racing usually has rules for both vehicles (to make it fair) and protection of the track. 2S power is the limit in this case. 3S and higher will rip it up and make it unusable. You won't find many official tracks that allow 3S or higher.

That said .. I run vehicles from 2S to 8S.
Only thing I’ve got that still runs 2s is the Granite I let my kids run. It’s mostly stock. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Only thing I’ve got that still runs 2s is the Granite I let my kids run. It’s mostly stock. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I get it .. I run my infraction out in parking lots too .. but there are a few places (like indoor or official tracks) that won't let us run them. If you want to race (or informally race in a racing environment), then you have to follow their rules. Blasting in a parking lot is cool .. but so is making your way around a closed circuit with other similar vehicles on it and racing for position.

I get it .. I run my infraction out in parking lots too .. but there are a few places (like indoor or official tracks) that won't let us run them. If you want to race (or informally race in a racing setup), then you have to follow their rules.
Got the K8 out for a little testing today. Recently put a Max5/800kv combo in it. That things a beast!💪🏻

Last edited:
Anyone running RC’s in MD?
I’m next to MGM national harbor. There’s a meet once a month at RFK stadium in DC. I know this is an old flyer but the next one is May 15,16 it’s mostly drag, we’re usually the ones that bring the big ramps.

9ECD85C9-D97A-4E24-941F-7509E92FF2AD.jpeg

I’m next to MGM national harbor. There’s a meet once a month at RFK stadium in DC. I know this is an old flyer but the next one is May 15,16 it’s mostly drag, we’re usually the ones that bring the big ramps.

View attachment 143409
Looks like fun. I don’t think I can do May, I’ve got kids sports every sat/sun. Let know if they’re meeting in June.

I'm in Baltimore, well outskirts of it. I just bash around the neighborhood most of the time. Well, technically, Dundalk. Bear creek area. Sometimes trail around north point state part and ft Howard. There is also a park up north in Middle River area, forgot what it was called.

I take my cars and I race at The Track in Gaithersburg currently. Back in summer, used to race indoor carpet at RC Underground Arena which was in Columbia but he only made it 9 months before he had to close up. Before that I was running at Bay Area computers and hobbies (closed 2022) and Middle river hobbies (closed 2016)

Pretty sure there is a Maryland RC bashing location group on Facebook if you are on there. Also Charm City RC club.

Back