SOLD / FOUND Looking for Firma 150 Power Switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RCbuzz

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Senton 3s
Working with a fairly rough condition Firma 150. The power button has essentially disintegrated. I am hoping someone that had theirs catch on fire or die might be able to hook me up? If the fan and shroud are okay I could use those too.

Not 100% sure but I think the Max8 is the same ESC as well?

Please send me a PM and let me know how much you want. Thanks!

That is interesting, the power switch for the 8bl150 looks like a standard slide switch (different).

The one on the Max8 though looks the same as the Firma 150 except the button color.

Saw this the other night..

new on the Bay
1668299992209.png

1668300113265.png

Thanks Tex! I am just hoping someone has a dead one I can scrap parts off of 😀. I bet the max8 switch would work but probably better to find an actual Firma 150 switch.

I have never actually seen plastic become so brittle on something like this, the set button fell out so I pulled the tape holding it together and the plastic shroud and button fell apart. Trying some reconstructive super glue in the interim. And will tape it back. For reference that button was in 3 peices and is about 2mm wide. :cool: 🔍

20221113_105800.jpg

Thanks @real_name_hidden. Unfortunately mine is going to need a bit more than the button :cool:.

Thanks @real_name_hidden. Unfortunately mine is going to need a bit more than the button :cool:.
Don’t think that there’s going to be very much that you can do unfortunately. Since they don’t seem to sell replacements and most people on here don’t have broken ones but none the less. Good luck 👍

I think you can use a HW switch and some creativity.
ESC wires just need to be layed out the same as the donor switch.

Are you needing the circuit board? Or the exterior switch housing?
I see where this is going :cool:. I was just going to cut the old switch off and solder the replacement on.

I might have this thing band-aided up enough though after a couple more surgeries. And If a switch comes along down the road all good, I will replace it then. (y)

Might need to bust out some 3D design skills for a reset button though!

I see where this is going :cool:. I was just going to cut the old switch off and solder the replacement on.

I might have this thing band-aided up enough though after a couple more surgeries. And If a switch comes along down the road all good, I will replace it then. (y)

Might need to bust out some 3D design skills for a reset button though!

You let me know what you need.. When you are ready.

Working with a fairly rough condition Firma 150. The power button has essentially disintegrated. I am hoping someone that had theirs catch on fire or die might be able to hook me up? If the fan and shroud are okay I could use those too.

I have a 150 pw switch
I have a 150 pw switch
724-2015300

I have that power switch and as well as the fan 25 bucks plus shipping. Will send tomorrow. I have venmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back