Michigan Looking for good bashing spots in northern Oakland county mi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashcowboy45

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Nero
  8. Notorious
  9. Outcast 6s
  10. Outcast 4s
I'm just getting back into the hobby and not from the area. So I'm looking for recommendations on good bashing spots in northern Oakland county MI.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
Hey welcome Michigan brother. I am gennesee county. I host bash events every 2nd or 3rd weekend depending on weather. Stay tuned and I will be posting something within the next few days. But a few of us are always down to bash locally. There are lots of great places.

Im from oakland county and i like to bash lol don't really know where to though i go in my woods theres a bunch of bmx bike jumps i built back there when i was a kid that generations after me have upkept and improved on

Im from oakland county and i like to bash lol don't really know where to though i go in my woods theres a bunch of bmx bike jumps i built back there when i was a kid that generations after me have upkept and improved on
Bandemer park in ann arbor has a bmx track, richfield park has a bmx track, there are a few lhs that have tracks you can run on depending on your scale size. What are you running?

3s granite and typhon and my daughter has a brushed granite
I just discovered richfield park from another post def gknna check that out

Richfield park is nice but I have been kicked out a few times. This time if year is ok but during bmx season the park staff will ask you to leave if someone complains

You can always call and ask. This time of year you should be good most places.

There is an outdoor RC Dirt Track on Hines drive that I’ve been to several times. It’s kept up by the community who uses it. It’s sometimes in ok condition. There is a facebook group that you can join. There’s also some videos on YouTube of it recently.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back