Looking for good servo prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoganH

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
Does anyone know where I can get a good servo for my Fury MEGA under $30?

I just recently fried it in a bashing session and the front wheels turned full lock to the right. The servo then started to smoke. Help!

Does anyone know where I can get a good servo for my Fury MEGA under $30?

I just recently fried it in a bashing session and the front wheels turned full lock to the right. The servo then started to smoke. Help!

I just slapped this onto my Outcast and have bashed with it twice now and can say it’s pretty tough oh and it’s waterproof and only $18

ANNIMOS 20KG Digital Servo High Torque Full Metal Gear Waterproof for RC Model DIY, DS3218MG,Control Angle 270° https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076CNKQX4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_YBzNAbVEDCSXN

Jerry-rigged is it waterproof? The website does not specify.

No it is not. I generally don't worry about buying waterproof servos.

But if you do worry, then -

An older method that works. Instead of masking & spraying the entire servo, I coat all the seams in 'modified silicone coating'. I even coat the pcb's with it. RX's too. Hell, I even used it to waterproof my Castle XLX's. "Waterproof" servos only have a 0.5-0.8mm gasket on the casing seams & hardly no grease on the splines & bearings. That includes all the ADS servos I've lost to water damage. I don't trust that at all.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back