SOLD / FOUND Looking for high speed fans (speed runs)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exc3l

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
I have got **NEW** in box BLX 185 with some 3s parts. The ESC's shrink wrap is taken of BUT has never been powered on. Take my word for it. Someone in the Mississauga area is preferred. Looking for fans for the Arrma 6s motor(2050kv). I don't want to buy an external BEC so if it included with the Trade deal then it's good. Some power hobby Cheapo fans are ok as well. I can also pay cash.

I have got **NEW** in box BLX 185 with some 3s parts. The ESC's shrink wrap is taken of BUT has never been powered on. Take my word for it. Someone in the Mississauga area is preferred. Looking for fans for the Arrma 6s motor(2050kv). I don't want to buy an external BEC so if it included with the Trade deal then it's good. Some power hobby Cheapo fans are ok as well. I can also pay cash.
#GCRC makes some of the best fans on the planet and they sell them only on eBay!
There new Impervious model is unbelievable in the amount of air it pushes !! I have ZERO heat issues when bashing with my ARRMA Infraction.

s-l1600.jpg

I got a badass yeah racing daul aluminum fan set up for that BLX 185. It’s plug and play.. I’m in NY..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back