Ohio Looking for input on my home track

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC Obsession

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
If this is the incorrect place for this post please let me know.

Just recently got back into the hobby and my wife is interested in enjoying it with me. I have some land out in the country and I want to build a track. here is a photo of the area and the proposed layout. one thing to note the driver's area is actually up on a hill that's about 8 ft higher than the farthest point away from the driver's area. I may build a stand to raise it up a little bit more but just wanted to throw that out there. Feedback is welcome and appreciated and thanks in advance!!
FB_IMG_1609372272004.jpg

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
My only suggestion would be to put the drivers stand behind the 148 straight and also build a pit area on that straight. You can also install your loop in that straight easily as well. That should be a fun track!

The only issue with that is the drivers would be looking straight into the setting sun. Also a thick tree line is along that straight.

Well then you'd want to make the 130 part the straight for the stand, loop and pit lane. EDIT: That would be the most ideal way.
That makes sense. I was thinking about the loop and how to incorporate it into the track. thanks for the suggestion!

You’re going to need at least 1500 yards of clay for that. Looks good. You have all the machinery to do it?
I have a tractor with a loader bucket, box blade, And a 4' steel water filled roller, I plan to rent a rototiller attachment to break everything up. Not sure I'll bring in any clay though there is a pretty good clay content in the soil already and ita just a home "for fun" track.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back