California Looking for local SoCal bash spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcortez6130

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Typhon 3s
  5. Typhon TLR
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone here in the local area know of some good bash spots in the socal area. I’m located in Corona and have a park not to far from that has a few dirt jumps. The jumps are on the back side of promenade park in corona so make sure you park in the parks lot not the neighborhood here’s the exact coordinates to the jumps

(33.8954424, -117.5179232)

There’s also a super sweet RC park in Fontana it’s inside the Matin Tudor park here are the coordinates for there too (34.0436310, -117.4360082)

Please replay back with any other local spots here in socal. I personally don’t mind driving to check out any cool new spots!

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Hey guys, so I haven’t been to successful finding new bash spots here in SoCal but I’ve recently purchased a 3ftx2ft tall ramp that I think would be sick to bring out and have a bash sesh with other rc enthusiasts. Lmk if anyone would be interested in a bash meet up near the corona area.

Hey guys, so I haven’t been to successful finding new bash spots here in SoCal but I’ve recently purchased a 3ftx2ft tall ramp that I think would be sick to bring out and have a bash sesh with other rc enthusiasts. Lmk if anyone would be interested in a bash meet up near the corona area.
My lady lives in corona so I’m out here often. I’m down to meet up

I live in Rancho and go to south ridge park and Martin Tudor, the only downside is they are more set up for crawlers and smaller cars. It would be nice to get a more basher oriented meet up going.

My lady lives in corona so I’m out here often. I’m down to meet up
Okay sweet, we can set up a time and date with some other people.
I live in Rancho and go to south ridge park and Martin Tudor, the only downside is they are more set up for crawlers and smaller cars. It would be nice to get a more basher oriented meet up going.
Yea I agree I like Martin’s tutor park but the jumps there are a bit close together for serious sends. We can set up a date have a some other people already interested maybe we can all meet up for a bash sesh.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back