Arizona Looking for people to bash with

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else in the Phoenix area that are looking to get together and bash?
My sister lives in Phoenix. I want to move there. I hate living where going outside requires multiple layers of clothing.

It is nice here most of the year. If you come out to visit bring your cars!

Never mind about the cars. I have plenty of them now too. Hit me up when you are in town. I'll show you where we go.

Hey Krathead. Where are you located? I'm in Chandler and out bashing almost every weekend (until the inferno hits). Always looking for new places and people to bash with. I have a Kraton, Typhon3s and a Slash. My son has a Rustler and I'm waiting for the Senton3s to be available here locally. What is your favorite spot to bash?

I'm in Old Town Scottsdale. Kraton 6s and typhon 6s. I go to Hayden and McDowell skatepark. Always looking for big air. Few portable ramps. Always down to bash!

Just saw this thread and thought i'd wake it up. I'm in N. Phoenix and have a Senton BLX 3s. I've been to Hobby action in Chandler, but I'd like to know where locals go to bash. Anyone?

Just saw this thread and thought i'd wake it up. I'm in N. Phoenix and have a Senton BLX 3s. I've been to Hobby action in Chandler, but I'd like to know where locals go to bash. Anyone?
I have a cool spot in Scottsdale. Several close by. Around Hayden and McDowell

hey all. Not sure if anyone will be in this thread but just got back into the hobby and got a rtr basher for the first time (use to buy kits and take to track on practice days). Just looking for spots that are okay for bashing where you wont get harassed. I have a Tenacity DB Pro (waiting on Senton v3). I am in central/uptown Phoenix area. Thanks for any info and happy bashing!

I'm in N. phoenix ( 19th ave. & northern-ish ) and have been wanting to find a good spot to run my Senton. I've taken it to a nearby park before. No jumps. I just run it around some trees and try not to hit anything. Been to the track in Chandler, buts that's pretty far away. It's been too hot lately, but maybe when it cools off a little, I'd be open to meet up if someone's got a good spot.

Yeah heat wise i have only driven in front of house as i could only imagine how hot the esc would get. I am at 12th st and Bethany area so right down the road. Will keep an eye out on here.

Yeah heat wise i have only driven in front of house as i could only imagine how hot the esc would get. I am at 12th st and Bethany area so right down the road. Will keep an eye out on here.
How do you like your Senton? And have you found any good spots to run it? With the cooler weather, I'd be up for meeting up somewhere on a weekend.
I’m new to rc, i’m looking for someone to bash with as well. I live in Tolleson!
I would be ok with meeting up somewhere, I just haven't found a good spot. Let me know if you do.

Last edited:
I haven't found any good spot either, I just been going to skate park ones in awhile, park down my house and in front of my house. Lol. You found anything around yet?

Haven't looked to hard other than a park near me, 15th ave and Butler. I've been building a track on my property up north, so that's usually where I run. Just ordered a Redcat Wendigo that should be here soon, so I can't wait to try it out. I'd be willing to meet some where on a weekend if anybody finds a good spot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back