Arizona Looking for people to bash with

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah heat wise i have only driven in front of house as i could only imagine how hot the esc would get. I am at 12th st and Bethany area so right down the road. Will keep an eye out on here.
Hey, I found a spot to run not too far from you or me. There is a park on 7th ave north of Dunlap. You go thru a neighborhood, around a few turns, just keep going north. At the far end, there is a area where they fly rc planes and also run cars. No track or anything, just a big field, but also hiking trails and such. I was there Sunday with my Senton and Redcat Rock racer. Lot of good spots for crawlers and rock racers.

Hey, I found a spot to run not too far from you or me. There is a park on 7th ave north of Dunlap. You go thru a neighborhood, around a few turns, just keep going north. At the far end, there is a area where they fly rc planes and also run cars. No track or anything, just a big field, but also hiking trails and such. I was there Sunday with my Senton and Redcat Rock racer. Lot of good spots for crawlers and rock racers.
Id be happy to tag along with this

I'll be out of town this coming weekend, but the weekend after I'll be going back over there. I can let you know a time when it gets closer. Mean while, feel free to check it out.
You have any address or pin point by any chance so i could check it out?

Anyone else in the Phoenix area that are looking to get together and bash?
I'm in central phoenix looking for a bashing place also I got a 6s outcast. If any finds a place hit me up I'm at 15th Ave and camelback.thx

I’m visiting Chandler and Gilbert for 10 days in March 17-27th

I’d like to check out some AZ bash sessions. Might be able to sneak a Notorious on the plane. I can rent a battery from you!!😂

Might be going over there Sunday, 1/24, if it aint raining to much. A light rain would be perfect, no dust and no sun in your eyes!
I think it’s gonna be raining all day tomorrow. Count me in next sunday 1/31, 12pm!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back