Massachusetts Looking for places to bash in MA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdechiario

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I just got the Kraton 6S an I am now looking for good places in MA to Bash. I live in the city and am going to quickly get tired of running it in large parking lots. Any cool locations in MA I should check out?

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
Amenities
  1. Electricity
If you don't have it already, I would download Google Earth Pro and search your city, I use it often.
You may be surprised at the amount of places you can run. Construction job sites is a good one.

Last edited:
I just got the Kraton 6S an I am now looking for good places in MA to Bash. I live in the city and am going to quickly get tired of running it in large parking lots. Any cool locations in MA I should check out?
RC Excitement in Fitchburg - great place!

Hey, I’m in the Worcester area. And also am looking for bash spots. I live on a lake so I can bash my boat all I want, but finding car and truck bash spots are hard for me. I did find a skate park in southbridge ma, I plan to go check it out soon, but I’m waiting on a couple parts. I stripped the hex on one of my exb rims, and awaiting a new typhon 6s.

There is the 495 squad in Tewksbury.
oh, I thought they were only aeronautics....
I have a pretty decent bash area behind my house. It's constantly under construction because they train construction workers. One week it's a flat dirt pit and grass fields, the next monster mounds of dirt.

RC Excitement in Fitchburg, Cogshall Park also in Fitchburg….I’m in Clinton hit me up if you want to go crawling
Also there is a skate park in Clinton

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back