SOLD / FOUND **Edit**Looking for some Granite 3s BLX parts, K6s parts, 6s motor for trade/sale price dropped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edough13

Bashing, Speed running and family!!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vorteks
Alright guys so looking to trade a NIB still plastic wrapped 6s BLX 4074 2050kv motor for some Granite 3s parts and also v4 K6s parts for another Kraton build. Let me know if you would want to trade and what you have to offer, thanks for taking the time to look!!!
IMG_20201024_091038380.jpg

IMG_20201024_091045062.jpg

Also would just sell motor if someone wants to buy it **lowered**$65 shipped to lower 48.

Last edited:
I have spare motor mounts and center diff mounts, but not much of the rest of your list. I don’t really need the motor either, but would be glad to offer you the parts I have if you cover postage. I have no use for them.

I don't get it sometimes? Also I'm closer to Nevada so our mail comes through Reno NV regardless. Hate it though have something go from Los Angeles area 2days sitting to central CA another day to San Fran 2 days to Oakland another day to Sacramento day to Reno then here next day? but something from Midwest or even Florida here in 2-4 days?

Last edited:
Ill trade for the motor. I have a brand new blx 185 with EC5 connectors. I can put money on top of that as well!
Also, have some spare parts. I would love that 6s motor. I don't have much more, tell me If u want something else. Also, have some Senton/Typhon v3 shocks that need to be built. They have silicone O rings. I know U don't need an ESC but I was just double-checking. lol. Thanks for reading, hope we can work something out ? (y)

Last edited:
I've got an extra ESC, I have a Granite 3s not sure if you have anything for that rig to trade. Are the shocks just to stock set?

I've got an extra ESC, I have a Granite 3s not sure if you have anything for that rig to trade. Are the shocks just to stock set?
I have a senton 3s. Brand new shocks. They are the v3 shocks and yes they are the stock v3s. The rears are rebuilt. The fronts are still unpackaged.and so are the O-Rings. I also bought Losi Racing 30wt shock oil. I bought way too many O-rings. 50 dollars worth of. Also, have proline street fighters but they are SC UN-Mounted. Do u specifically need anything?
The shocks were never used because It is a streetcar and the shocks have a high ride height. How much are u asking for the motor?

Ok, ya I don't care too much for the stock shocks, I could use an adjustable motor mount for the 3s lone and maybe some new sealed bearings as mine are about done. I'm asking I think $75 shipped to lower 48 for the motor.
Could also use some new 14mm hexes and grub screws also

Ok, I should stop trying but 1 last thing. 14mm hex with extra grub screws and an adjustable motor mount for that motor. I could also thrown in some Arrma body clip retainers.

Toss in $20 and it's a deal. Also where are you located for shipping cost estimate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back