SOLD / FOUND Looking for some upgrades for my Kraton 4S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sissupr

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Looking for some upgrades before I buy new. If you have anything lmk.
  1. Aluminum pillow ball set to upgrade the stock Kraton 4S ones.
  2. T-bone racing rear wheelie bar.
  3. Arrma adjustable motor mount.
  4. Kimbrough Large servo saver (Black)
  5. Servo upgrade: PowerHD DW25LV or any other servo upgrade for my kraton 4S that works/fits like DS3225 25KG Large Torque.
  6. Remote and Receiver: Lmk what you have for sale. I have a Tactic TTX300. Have been looking at a Futaba 3PV and Futaba 3PRKA similar radios specs/price range. Must include the receiver as well all in great working/cosmetic condition.
  7. Suspension: 6s Typhon front and rear.
  8. Hot Racing Arrma 4x4 4S Kraton Outcast Alumium 17mm Hex Hubs +10mm TFF17XT01
  9. Wheels and Tire upgrades for street and dirt.
send me a PM. Paypal, Venmo, or Apple Pay.

Last edited:
The Typhon 6S shocks are a little short for the rear. You won’t get full extension of the rear arms. Idk if that matters to you or not. I’m still running them on mine, but some here might not like that. Also the stock springs and oil are way too light for a Kraton. I’ve upped both to give it more resistance on the way down.

Also, either stock up on stock arms or buy some RPMs. I have a bunch of stock front right arms because I only seem to break the front left for some reason. My RPMs should be here any day and I can get back to bashing.

For wheels and tires, I’ve been running MX28 Badlands and they work well, but just got a set of Backflip LPs and WOW I can’t wait to try them out. They are much larger than the MX28s.

I also bought the aluminum pivot balls but lost them somehow? ??‍♂️

I have the 3PV as well and my only complaint is the menu system is outdated and now way to update it. Lots of clicks to get thru the memu items. But once it’s setup, you shouldn’t need to click thru often.

Appreciate the freedback as always. I definitely checked out what you had done sir! Helps someone out like me a ton...

on eBay you can get cool racing shocks (metal) 120mm for about $30-50 for 4pcs

Thank you I've been having a lot of troubles finding parts for my kraton 4S I guess cuz it's newer I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back