Vendetta Looking for stiffer springs for the vendetta

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Notorious
  4. Talion EXB
  5. Vendetta
My vendetta is set up for course racing and I need stiffer springs, the stock ones allow too much body roll. Anyone know what works? I'm also open to swapping the shocks out for something better. I haven't found any options for the vendetta.

My vendetta is set up for course racing and I need stiffer springs, the stock ones allow too much body roll. Anyone know what works? I'm also open to swapping the shocks out for something better. I haven't found any options for the vendetta.
Do you still have the pack of inserts that the car comes with, they slide into the shock between the spring and adjusters, you can stack them til there’s 4 or so in there,
Then add vacuum line to the shock shaft to limit the travel to your liking. Doing those two things should make a big difference

Do you still have the pack of inserts that the car comes with, they slide into the shock between the spring and adjusters, you can stack them til there’s 4 or so in there,
Then add vacuum line to the shock shaft to limit the travel to your liking. Doing those two things should make a big difference
I don't think it came with spacers but the shocks do have a preload adjustment. I can turn the adjusters down but that's going to increase my ride height and don't want it any higher. Preload is really just for setting ride height, I need a firmer spring rate.

If there aren't any options I suppose I could use the adjusters then adjust ride height by adding spacers to the internal side of the shock shaft.

Last edited:
I don't think it came with spacers but the shocks do have a preload adjustment. I can turn the adjusters down but that's going to increase my ride height and don't want it any higher. Preload is really just for setting ride height, I need a firmer spring rate.

If there aren't any options I suppose I could use the adjusters then adjust ride height by adding spacers to the internal side of the shock shaft.
The shocks are already at their max ride height/fully extended. Mine came with some black collar inserts but I’m sure you could buy some. And then adjust the shock collar itself as stiff as it goes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back