Raider Looking for suggestions about kraton or the felony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaafar

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I am getting confused between the felony and kraton for my first big rc car specially after the felony went out of stock.....for my area I can't find bashing area where would the kraton shine so should I wait to get the felony or just grab the kraton?

Two very different cars - Felony is only a flat smooth tarmac racer and needs a lot of space, whilst the Kraton can handle everything else. For versatility Kraton is probably your best bet but ultimately you'd want both to cover all of the terrains. :geek:

I am getting confused between the felony and kraton for my first big rc car specially after the felony went out of stock.....for my area I can't find bashing area where would the kraton shine so should I wait to get the felony or just grab the kraton?
I am not a street driver by any means so I don't know exactly how well this would work. But you could always get a kraton and have a set of tires for street and a set for off-road. Wont be as good as the felony on the street of course but at least you could run on both where the felony is restricted to street pretty much.
Kraton. And a set of road tires.
apparently we were having the same thought process at the same time! :LOL:

I am not a street driver by any means so I don't know exactly how well this would work. But you could always get a kraton and have a set of tires for street and a set for off-road. Wont be as good as the felony on the street of course but at least you could run on both where the felony is restricted to street pretty much.

apparently we were having the same thought process at the same time! :LOL:
Great minds think alike.?

May I suggest the Talion... best of both worlds... Extra set of tires and a few spare Pinions will take you from the street to the dirt in no time.

Since I am limited to roads or streets I will go for the felony.....

Felony is junk, overheats too easy, I'll stick to my limitless with my castle 1717 and Mamba 8S

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back