Looking for tires for granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcbasher123

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Outcast 4s
My stock granite tires ballon a lot making driving at high hard and there showing alot of wear for two week old tire im think about getting proline badlands mx28 belted tire any suggestions ?

Make her 17mm and u gonna have a world of options.2.8 badlands my favorites

Hey is what u think works better for ur pocket,for me 17 is more stronger but is just me

I was think of the proline 14mm hexs
14mm hex is fine it comes with the ability to change the center adapter for the Proline if you ever go up. I never had an issue with stock 14mm each person's style of bash is different.

Are you running on pavement or off-road? I have (unbelted) MX28's and love them, but MX28's are designed for off-road traction, especially in dirt. Top speed is not my thing, so I can't recommend any particular tire, but if you are running on pavement, MX28's may not be the best option.

I have a big rock and have changed out to some louise spider, but they balloned and sucked even worse then the stock ones....so went back to stock...but they are starting to wear and im looking arround to see if i find some solutions that are cheapish. I would love some proline mx28 but cant bring myself spend that much on some tires.

I have a big rock and have changed out to some louise spider, but they balloned and sucked even worse then the stock ones....so went back to stock...but they are starting to wear and im looking arround to see if i find some solutions that are cheapish. I would love some proline mx28 but cant bring myself spend that much on some tires.
I see a lot of people use granite tires on the
big rock

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back