looking for tires go over 80mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GRP 1/8 belted. Also, an 80mph Typhon 3s!?!? 😲

:)
when it is in street mode it is quick lol normally its in truggy mode looking like this
1642264154496.png

lol notice stock typhon tire :)

its got electronics from my ryft in it and 13 tooth pinion in offroad
im using 3d printed rims so i can fit the tires
SPEKTRUM™ 2200Kv BRUSHLESS MOTOR /SPEKTRUM™ FIRMA™ 130A SMART ESC /INTERCO SUPER SWAMPER TSL BOGGER TIRES and 140 mm shocks i printed longer bars and ditched the turnbuckles on my typhon 3s 3d printed rims and various parts

its got electronics from my ryft in it and 13 tooth pinion in offroad
im using 3d printed rims so i can fit the tires
How well have the rims held up?

Carbon fiber seems nice, but it’s not that safe to print. What printer do you use to print nylon?

using ender 3 with direct drive extruder and all metal microswiss hotend i print carbon fiber nylon round 250-260 and 90-100 bed temp at 130 extrude and 130-150 speed no fan or draft shield
no cooling fan
gonna ,make some 17mm hex beedlocks for proline mambas to fit typhon got em on my ryft and there sweet

using ender 3 with direct drive extruder and all metal microswiss hotend i print carbon fiber nylon round 250-260 and 90-100 bed temp at 130 extrude and 130-150 speed no fan or draft shield
no cooling fan
I got an Ender 3 Pro with a direct drive, but no all metal hotend, the glass bed probably won’t like the high temperature.

GRP 1/8 belted. Also, an 80mph Typhon 3s!?!? 😲
Still unclear to me how you all fit the smaller diameter grp wheels on a 3s without extensions or modifying wheel hubs and steering ties. They won’t go straight on mine without rubbing. Thus, I use JConcept speed claws with cheetah wheels. I’ve taken them to mid 90s and they held up. Added advantage of coming with both 17mm and 12mm adapters if you’ve got some other 1/10th cars running 12mm. They are the same diameter as stock wheels…See pics of clearances (and why I struggle to see how smaller GRPs fit without modifying).
24B5FF33-A193-4480-A20B-0A6F5B2FDA32.jpeg
38B1294F-6FEE-46EA-8D45-048A3A459634.jpeg

DBoots Hoons will probably work on it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back