Looking for upgrade advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smrtcowboy

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Looking to upgrade the motor and esc on my Kraton V4 BLX. I have read many threads but nothing seems to be conclusive. Be interested in knowing what others have done and how those upgrades performed. Pretty new to this upgrading world.

Little about mine: Just starting to upgrade now that my boats done. Did a bearing change, changed diff fluids, upgraded to Big Bore shocks, changed tires to Proline Badlands MX38 Belted, added some other parts.

Thanks in advance

Looking to upgrade the motor and esc on my Kraton V4 BLX. I have read many threads but nothing seems to be conclusive. Be interested in knowing what others have done and how those upgrades performed. Pretty new to this upgrading world.

Little about mine: Just starting to upgrade now that my boats done. Did a bearing change, changed diff fluids, upgraded to Big Bore shocks, changed tires to Proline Badlands MX38 Belted, added some other parts.

Thanks in advance
Max 6 1650 combo. That or if u got money xlx2 1650 combo. I run the max 6 and power for days

HW combo is a good choice for a Kraton 6s. I’ve got two, insane power/torque. I’ve got a 22t in one and a 23t in the other. Probably a little much, but works for me.

5C68E73A-661C-495F-B486-BCEF7A911D19.jpeg

FBE7F4D2-4411-406F-8D91-431B36B4AB48.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back