Outcast looking for ways to protect the Outcast body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krathead

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
It doesn't look like it will take long to trash the body on my Outcast. Do you guys have any tips or tricks to help make them last a bit longer except for the usual drywall mesh and Shoe goo?

I'm kinda in the same boat. Already using drywall mesh and shoe goo, front and rear TBR bumpers. I see this exo cage available from TBR but haven't tried nor heard any reviews.

What kinda surfaces are you running on and what type of bashing? Are you using upgraded bumpers? Most of my run time has been jumping off skate board ramps onto grass but a perfectly angled lawn dart landing on the nose or tail still causes body crumpling damage. I tried running it without the wing (after the wing mount broke) and it seems to sustain far more damage. The wing is definitely going back on. I just installed the TBR wing mounts. Haven't had a chance to run it yet but it looks far more durable.

s-l640.jpg

my Outcast & Notorious body problems seem to be in the back end so last night I started trimming my Outcast body, shortening the back if you will. I copied the idea from ThomasP Outcast LWB he's been doing. (love the look of those two rigs) check those out, maybe that'll help ya some.

my Outcast & Notorious body problems seem to be in the back end so last night I started trimming my Outcast body, shortening the back if you will. I copied the idea from ThomasP Outcast LWB he's been doing. (love the look of those two rigs) check those out, maybe that'll help ya some.
I see. The body now sits forward of the rear shock tower. I'll keep that option on the table. Post some photos once you've got yours done!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back