Granite Looking for your Opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RC8 is one of the best looking bikes ever IMO. The name sounds like an RC car too, lol.

Well, I'm still waiting on a set of tools, Loctite and some other goods to get me wrenching on the Granite, Battery options have been made, Im starting out with some New guy 2S at first so when I smoke that first tree it will be minimal damage hopefully, Ordered 3s as well for when i think i can handle this power, Have 3 different chargers coming as well, long story. Also picked up a New Big Rock so ill be able to use one when the other is down for parts. Thanks To the forum for helping me spend a s**t load of cash and the advice to get me started. If the snow holds off maybe i can actually get to use these before spring. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Ok, So No Air tools! Copy!
I just bought something similar. Se my build thread. NOTE: You do NOT get a long enough hex for removing the driveshafts from the diff and the wheel axles from the hub carrier to access the screw inside that needs loctite. I recommend getting a 2 mm hex that has a rod thats at least 65 mm long and at most 3 mm thick.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back