Vorteks Looking to beef up the driveline...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paywon87

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
where do i start? Went through 4 plastic driveshafts already, my slipper is as loose as i wish it to be. If I grab metal shafts and start there what are the next things I should get? Diffs, I'm assuming. Do they make metal ones there as well? And what's the lifespan on these kind of items. Where do I look to find a decent provider. What does everyone have on their rigs?

where do i start? Went through 4 plastic driveshafts already, my slipper is as loose as i wish it to be. If I grab metal shafts and start there what are the next things I should get? Diffs, I'm assuming. Do they make metal ones there as well? And what's the lifespan on these kind of items. Where do I look to find a decent provider. What does everyone have on their rigs?
Arrma CVDs. Anything that fits the granite will be the same for the vortexs. Pretty sure. With the shorter arms you have more selections

Hey bro check out hot racing, integy, and gpm, also ebay and amazon have some cheap aluminum cvd's i hear people using and liking.. Should be the same for senton as well, i plan on some HR upgrades soon but have other projects going on as well!!

20211213_193223_HDR.jpg

Hey bro check out hot racing, integy, and gpm, also ebay and amazon have some cheap aluminum cvd's i hear people using and liking.. Should be the same for senton as well, i plan on some HR upgrades soon but have other projects going on as well!!

View attachment 187070
What tie rods you got there bud?? I like the look. Hold up well??

What tie rods you got there bud?? I like the look. Hold up well??
Hell yea they do.. I see everyone always knock the 3s line as far as reliability and toughness.. Not the case with my old girl.. She is a tank compared to my brand new kraton exb and my felony.. Zero slop issues, tight and right.. Shes dialed in and digs out like a rocket, may even be a little faster than the felony!! 26t pinion.. im actually sad to say ive back seated her for the felony and exb but its time to fix that!!🤙
Edit: Sry got carried away.. GPM!!🤣
20211130_173016.jpg

Hell yea they do.. I see everyone always knock the 3s line as far as reliability and toughness.. Not the case with my old girl.. She is a tank compared to my brand new kraton exb and my felony.. Zero slop issues, tight and right.. Shes dialed in and digs out like a rocket, may even be a little faster than the felony!! 26t pinion.. im actually sad to say ive back seated her for the felony and exb but its time to fix that!!🤙
Edit: Sry got carried away.. GPM!!🤣
View attachment 187081
Ummm so what tie rods are they?? 😆

Ummm so what tie rods are they?? 😆
GPM

View attachment 187070
On those GPM connecting rods, does the ball cup holder thing whatever expand over time like the stock ones?

The pivot ball eye's? Hmm idk good question cuz it is composite.. They haven't yet and there about a year old but id say its possible

Well if they’ve lasted a year, that’s 6 to 8 months longer than the stock plastic parts do for me lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back