Georgia Looking to build a track & asking for suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayo

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to build a track and have a few different ideas but does anyone have any apps/tools that they'd recommend in the design? Is there anything specific I should ensure I have on it? Its going to be primarily for my use-only but I'll probably have a few of my local friends race on it as well.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I have a 100'x30' area of flat ground to work with (all dirt but will landscape around the track).

Thanks!

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
If I was building one for a few people I would rent john deere Skidsteer, marking paint, rope and 9inch nails and 35ft tape measure and draw it out before you start use white paint for rough drawing and orange as final drawing boom.

12ft or 10ft wide with a front and back straight sways and add some whoopty whoops somewhere in between 😂

Google rc tracks then images to get some ideas

If I was building one for a few people I would rent john deere Skidsteer, marking paint, rope and 9inch nails and 35ft tape measure and draw it out before you start use white paint for rough drawing and orange as final drawing boom.

12ft or 10ft wide with a front and back straight sways and add some whoopty whoops somewhere in between 😂

Google rc tracks then images to get some ideas
Thank you -appreciate the thoughts and ideas. I'm headed down that route (other thank the skidsteer -have to look that up). 12' or 10' wide... thats much wider than I was thinking but it makes sense. Thank you!

Thank you -appreciate the thoughts and ideas. I'm headed down that route (other thank the skidsteer -have to look that up). 12' or 10' wide... thats much wider than I was thinking but it makes sense. Thank you!
If its dirt then maybe you don't need Skidsteer
Maybe skip loader would be easy honestly.

Spend day or 2 drawing out your field of dreams
Even 8ft wide would do for 4-5 cars

Man wish I was your neighbor I'd help in a heart beat.

If its dirt then maybe you don't need Skidsteer
Maybe skip loader would be easy honestly.

Spend day or 2 drawing out your field of dreams
Even 8ft wide would do for 4-5 cars

Man wish I was your neighbor I'd help in a heart beat.
Thank you for the ideas and I'm looking forward to working it. I'll share a picture of what the process looks like. I'm sure it won't be perfect but I'll keep adding on to it. Thank you for the advice!!! BTW I was going to do 4 ft wide so clearly I was a bit off lol!!
Never been there myself but heard good things, they just build it up this year. Maybe they have some pointers.

https://www.facebook.com/EPICRCRACINGCOMPLEX/
Thank you and checking out the FB now. Appreciate it! I saw what their track looked like so its giving me some good ideas.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back