Kraton Looking to buy my 2nd arrma ..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HunterT

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Wanting to purchase my 2nd arrma, I own a kraton and love it however I’m looking to possibly buy a talion or senton. Want something that performs well on street and a lil bit of everything! Senton or talion? Thoughts and suggestions?

My vote goes talion! On paved surfaces I think you'll find it way more stable, while still being able to handle some decent off road craziness.

Senton is a badass looking short course truck though. If I had a racing league close to me that ran that class I could be swayed...

Senton or Typhon for a second. The Talion will be very close to your Kraton - a bit more 'sporty' vs the Kraton, but not by a wide margin. Senton/Typhon will both be much more nimble on road, faster with less power. Cheaper tires too, 1/8 buggy tires are half the price of truggy / MT wheels.

I have a Kraton and Typhon, and IMHO, that is the best two car combo. I had a Talion, traded it for the Typhon, because the Talion was too similar to the Kraton, but I liked the Kraton better for everything but track running. And I like the Typhon on the track more than the Talion too.

I think if you want a car other than the Kraton, then the Senton or Typhon. Then you have two different cars for different surfaces. First I bought the Raider and then the Senton. The Senton is just awesome.

Thanks guys just ordered the typhon v3 with the extented TA Hubs!

Ordered 18 tooth pinion any tips on what pinion size is right for overall drIving and racing on street?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back