Typhon Looking to buy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavpop

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
...a Typhon 6s, but I have a question regarding reliability.

so I recently got back into the hobby after about 25 years off!
Bought myself a cheapo HSP XSTR PRO and it’s been a laugh, but I’ve been annoyed with reliability. After a couple of months the car is now showing signs of wear and tear. The past few outings have been cut short by dog bones breaking, drive cups wearing out, wheel hubs wobbling and other annoying niggles.

so I’ve come to the conclusion that I probably ought to buy something more expensive with a hope it’ll be more reliable.
So honest answers please...if I purchase an Arrma, can I wave goodbye to annoying issues! At least for the first six months?

Lol annoying issues nope, I own a typhon 6s yr into the hobby love it parts break but upgrade important parts of course front and rear chassis brace,wing mount and that bs ass stock radio you’ll loose signal and will smack into wall been there once. Parts are out of stock eBay is last hole for parts, but if you a finesse basher and don’t go hard like some guys on here you’ll be ok, but warn you now this forum will have you upgrading to go fast and faster upgrade bug will get you lol I went from basher to speed run wtf

I can’t answer cause I’ll say typhon being that’s what I got ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back