Looking to find the optimal toe in or not set up with the turnbuckles. New Granite 3S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryPcurtin

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Anyone I am new and trying to find the best set up using the turnbuckles on my Granite 3S. She seems to drift a little one way or the other using trim only. Looking down what should the set up look like. Just in a static setting.
thanks

I run my 3s typhon with +1 degree of toe on each front wheel, -1 degree of camber each front wheel and -2 degrees of camber each rear wheel. The rear toe isn’t adjustable. My typhon stock wheels are smalller than yours but I think this is a good all around general set-up. my 3s typhon tracks pretty straight and handles well in general. good luck

I run my 3s typhon with +1 degree of toe on each front wheel, -1 degree of camber each front wheel and -2 degrees of camber each rear wheel. The rear toe isn’t adjustable. My typhon stock wheels are smalller than yours but I think this is a good all around general set-up. my 3s typhon tracks pretty straight and handles well in general. good luck
Wow thanks. i will have to measure but I can see the Granite is more than that for sure stock. I will take your suggestion. I am running 2S now and the slightest move one way or the other is scary at 100%. 3S no way will i not just lose it at 50. Lol. So far the Granite is taking punishment. I am new to takeoffs and landings using throttle and brakes. I rode dirt bikes so the concept is the same. Hurts much less though. Lol. Thanks

no problem. This set-up works well on my typhon. I raced a cr125 for a few years and just rebuilt a clapped out rm65 from the frame up a year ago for my son to learn on. The granite is an awesome rig. Enjoy her

no problem. This set-up works well on my typhon. I raced a cr125 for a few years and just rebuilt a clapped out rm65 from the frame up a year ago for my son to learn on. The granite is an awesome rig. Enjoy her
I just sold my CRF 250 Rally. I had a serious crash going 5mph. Got a concussion that took me out. A year ago. That’s how I got back in RC. It helped train my brain again. I had no clue that much damage could happen so slow. I had a great helmet. Alpine stars ballistic jacket. That tore apart too. With the RC trucks and cars I still get to jump and destroy stuff then rebuild it. Lol. So far really happy with the Granite. Especially for $319. Can’t beat the price point Arrma has. Everything in other top brands was $500 plus and I couldn’t see the $200 more truck. Thanks again for the help. I do have one wheel way off Now that I looked close.

No problem at all. Glad I could share some knowledge with you. I hear you on the dirt bikes. I actually never got injured racing but I put up the goggles and boots when my son was born. The rc game is awesome. All the adrenaline without the injuries. good luck with your granite

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back