Looking to find these again…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerseydrew

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
So I literally just gave my Revo away a month ago and I let it go with these wheels on it. I regret letting it go with these wheels every moment since I gave it to the kid. Anyway can anyone help me find a similar set up to these wheels and tires. They were 3.8, I believe they were pro line and they were at least 3 inches wide but I cannot find anything even close to this anywhere online. They were even 17mm hubs, i had to convert my revo hubs. Please help

54DE9B47-A51A-4CEA-9B59-6D497FA1FF7B.jpeg

Last edited:
I asked him to look at the wheels and they definitely are pro line but he measured them and said they’re 4 inches diameter and 3.4 inches wide.

I really want to replicate this on my new kraton 6s

I have both the Hobao and the HPI treadz. The Hobao are closer to the diameter you're after but narrower, HPI are wide but much taller..neither is really well suited to 6s IMO. I have the Hobao on a 4s Thunder Tiger and the HPI tires on a kaiju,both running 4s. Great on those.

I have both the Hobao and the HPI treadz. The Hobao are closer to the diameter you're after but narrower, HPI are wide but much taller..neither is really well suited to 6s IMO. I have the Hobao on a 4s Thunder Tiger and the HPI tires on a kaiju,both running 4s. Great on those.
So when i look at specs on arrma site it says copperhead 2 tires are 3.8 wheel diameter, 3.3 wide, and OD of 6.5

The hpi are listed at 3.8 wheel diameter, 3.5 wide and 6.3 OD. According to specs should be slightly wider and slightly shorter.

I do believe you but am confused

So when i look at specs on arrma site it says copperhead 2 tires are 3.8 wheel diameter, 3.3 wide, and OD of 6.5

The hpi are listed at 3.8 wheel diameter, 3.5 wide and 6.3 OD. According to specs should be slightly wider and slightly shorter.

I do believe you but am confused
By taller, I was referring to the HPI being much taller than the Hobao tires, not stock copperheads.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back