Infraction Looking to purchase Infraction - Must have upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyMTB

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
I am looking to buy an Infraction. What are the mandatory upgrades I should order with it? I know tires is one. Does it need a motor cooler?

Does anyone know where on might be in stock as well?

Not much. A motor cooler is good. You can get titanium skid plates if you like sparks. Tires out of the box are fine, but you'll need more.

Unless you're building a speed runner, I can't think of anything else you need.

Fans are a good idea, and of course tires like you mentioned.
Lots of tires!!

I’d also take the front splitter off, unless you plan on doing speed runs. You’ll just smash it off, if your just bashing around.

Though the stock servo wasn't bad, it can definitely use a lil more. They have some cheaper decent servos at Amazon, you can get like a 20g or 25 g servo for like $20 - $40 depending who is on sale any such. A good model number to search is DS3225 as a lot members state it's pretty good for as cheap as it is. Then yet again, Tires!! Ebay you can find sellers that offer the GRP brand and will do the "Buy more each item becomes cheaper" deals every once in a while. They usually sell those GRP's in sets of 4 as well.

My LHS has been around forever and he knows some folks at Horizon. He called for me and they don’t even know when more will be in country.

I just looked at probably 50-60 shops all over Europe - all sold out - found one in Spain but they would not ship one in Holland for ~£720 including shipping ... Horizon seems to be empty for almost all Arrma vehicles as well ... good luck finding one

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back