Big Rock Looking to upgrade motor fan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basher27

Reaction score
I am going to be putting a for us 2400 KV spectrum motor in my big rock and wanted to upgrade the cooling fan as well. I saw this on Amazon which had good reviews. Anyone have any thoughts good or bad on using this set up? I believe it says it fits a size 540 motor can is anyone know what size the 2400 KV motor can is? Thank you in advance

0143B975-8A45-4540-ABA7-D9373EE50D5C.png

Agree. If you are going to stay with the 36mm can size the standard heatsink plus better fan is the way to go. If you are going bigger motor then look for a different fan option.

Agree. If you are going to stay with the 36mm can size the standard heatsink plus better fan is the way to go. If you are going bigger motor then look for a different fan option.
So I was looking again online and yeah racing makes the tornado 30 mm fan and also a tornado plus which is about twice the money. Do you know what the difference between the two are and which one might be the better fit? Thank you

So I was looking again online and yeah racing makes the tornado 30 mm fan and also a tornado plus which is about twice the money. Do you know what the difference between the two are and which one might be the better fit? Thank you
Probably just the rpm's it can push. The tornado would be fine. But id prob go @slick2500 route tho. He knows whats up. No need to over think it đź‘Ť

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back