Kraton Looks like Jenny's has the Kraton V5 now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! I saw they had the Kraton V5 and I ordered a bunch of stuff (F/C/R diffs, Outcast wing and hardware bag). I didn't think about also picking up a receiver...

face palm GIF by Captain Obvious

new SR315 is $50 ... since I’m already invested in Spektrum radios, getting a few for half price isn’t too shabby - cheaper than SR215 receivers.
I just watched overkill rcs video and he said the slt3 has a bad range, he has proof in the video the range was less than 100 feet.

I just watched overkill rcs video and he said the slt3 has a bad range, he has proof in the video the range was less than 100 feet.

While I respect his anecdotal experience, you really shouldn't draw conclusions with n=1 ... something could have been screwed up with the transmitter antenna that wouldn't be physically obvious without delving into the electronics. Now if it happens with more SLT3 radios, then there might be justification for crucifying Horizon/Spektrum.

While I respect his anecdotal experience, you really shouldn't draw conclusions with n=1 ... something could have been screwed up with the transmitter antenna that wouldn't be physically obvious without delving into the electronics. Now if it happens with more SLT3 radios, then there might be justification for crucifying Horizon/Spektrum.
Have you used one? I am just concerned about when I get mine.

Overkill RC contacted Horizon and they sent him a new radio, assuming the dx3. Other than it should be good, I think...
What do you mean? I got the v4 k6s about a month ago. Looking for a inexpensive radio, I was looking at the slt3. Are you saying they will send me a new one? That be cool...lol

What do you mean? I got the v4 k6s about a month ago. Looking for a inexpensive radio, I was looking at the slt3. Are you saying they will send me a new one? That be cool...lol
Actually, yes I have seen a few people claim warranties on the stx2 and get new ones.

Have you used one? I am just concerned about when I get mine.

I don't have the SLT3/SR315 combo, but I do have the SLT3/SLR300 combo that comes with the BRCC and so far I've had no issues with it. I certainly have much greater range than he appears to have in his video.

When I get these, I'm going to be ditching the transmitter - the whole point of me buying these TX/RX sets is for the SR315 receiver.

Why a spare receiver? Asking for a friend...
The SR315 Sport Rx. can be used in the DX5C or any of the Spektrum DSMR radios. As well as backwards compatible with the SLT protocol standard RTR SLT3 radio. That's like almost 1/2 price of retail. ($45.99) Both DSMR and SLT Compatible. Even works in the older Tactic TTX300 SLT radio's. :cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back