California Los Angeles, Ca

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaxnDabs

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Anyone know any good spots in the Los Angeles surround area? Mainly looking for off road terrain or big open roads to run my Typhon 6s. Thanks!

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Not sure if it’s still open with the closures, but I’ve been here before. It’s an airfield meant for RC planes but it also has a large dirt section and a small dirt track area for RC cars, maintained by a few locals around the area. No real jumps, but you can get a little bashing done in the park and racing with the locals around the makeshift dirt track on weekends is fun

Attachments

• 0024F3D9-A2D6-4CF9-A002-A26528B7C20A.png
    0024F3D9-A2D6-4CF9-A002-A26528B7C20A.png
    954.7 KB · Views: 100
Not sure if it’s still open with the closures, but I’ve been here before. It’s an airfield meant for RC planes but it also has a large dirt section and a small dirt track area for RC cars, maintained by a few locals around the area. No real jumps, but you can get a little bashing done in the park and racing with the locals around the makeshift dirt track on weekends is fun
Hey thanks! I actually worked around there before so I'll make sure to check it out. I don't know if it's open right now cause of Corona but I'll check. Thanks again

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back