Kraton Losi 3xl tires on kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clint5969

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Has anyone tried these? I think I might need a stronger servo before I run them.

20190930_211656.jpg

Do you have any pictures of them next to the stock tires to compare the size?

They remind me of the sand scorpions from the nero

4X2XUWFXTC2FAFVJXZMTUXWH2TZXJUPQYA9FZPY4HHHB2RQJNH.jpg

That is a sweet lookin rig! Probably a good idea to upgrade your servo. The stock servo will have trouble pushing them big meats. They are taller, wider, and heavier than stock. They are reminiscent of the sand scorpions but have significantly deeper tread!

I bought hubs to try LST2 wheels/tires on my outcast. When the hubs showed up, I went digging through my stuff and remembered I threw those wheels/tires away along with 6 or 7 sets of 14mm MT wheels/tires I'd never use or had become dry rotted. Wasn't worth spending the money on a new set of LST2 tires to only find out they caused more issues than I wanted to deal with. Probably lost the hubs by now again. lol

Post a video of it running with those. Would like to see it.

[B]Clint5969[/B]- nice wheels! Negative, I run the 3.8 #Proline #Trenchers on my v3 #KRATON and i DON'T have any problems w/ my stock ARRMA servo.. I will tell you one thing that this truck hooks up big time running it on 6s with these monster tires.. In my opinion the best off road tires for the v3 KRATON you can buy are the #ARRMA #dBoots #Backflips!!!

ProLine Trechers 3.8 Tiers .jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back