Losi 8 1/8 truggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

travykat

Reaction score
So i just got my hands on a losi 8 roller brushless anyone have one is it good worth investing or should i get rid of it & sheesh this think is massive guy said its 1/10 scale but deff not lol

So i just got my hands on a losi 8 roller brushless anyone have one is it good worth investing or should i get rid of it & sheesh this think is massive guy said its 1/10 scale but deff not lol
Got any pics of it by chance? It really depends on whether it is a kitted E version or if someone took the rtr nitro and converted it to electric.

Got any pics of it by chance? It really depends on whether it is a kitted E version or if someone took the rtr nitro and converted it to electric.
Yea i have no idea what it is help a dude out lol & is this motor any good I traded someone a blx100 esc for it was that a good deal or i got jipped

21D4E6F5-E069-41A9-BD72-FB64B6665656.jpeg

9CA4FCBC-E8FF-499C-B0A6-A6D4F56367C1.jpeg

E6C0D922-ACF4-4E49-AD47-609870606DB2.jpeg

Yeah definitely a kitted version probably an older version. It would probably make a decent 4s basher, not sure how it would hold up to 6s.

That motor is fine as long as works and was never overheated to demagnetize state. Looks like someone definitely used it to race.
What is this motor rated for is it better the the spektrum 3200kv in my senton lol
Yeah definitely a kitted version probably an older version. It would probably make a decent 4s basher, not sure how it would hold up to 6s.
Yea I managed to find it online its a losi v2 8ight 4wd i bieleve it's missing some parts but nothing major was it a good trade for a blx100 esc what you think keeper or get rid of her lol this shoot is massive

What is this motor rated for is it better the the spektrum 3200kv in my senton lol

Yea I managed to find it online its a losi v2 8ight 4wd i bieleve it's missing some parts but nothing major was it a good trade for a blx100 esc what you think keeper or get rid of her lol this shoot is massive

That motor is perfect for that rig. 4-6s will make race truggy one of the best bashers you’ve ever owned.

Motor is rated for 6s and it really depends on how much it was used as that motor is rather old. Um yeah considering the blx100 esc can be had for like $50 on eBay or Jennys rc.

Nice nice yea ill go threw the rc and check what's missing and whats good and not good open the motor run it & so on and so forth might just fix it and re sell for something on my senton lmao fucc this losi prolly try trade for arrma ✌️👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back