Infraction Losi 8ight for Infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying a little experimentation, I ordered the rear arms off the 8ight xe elite for the mud guards...
I saw Amain now has a stock part up that is rear arms with mud guards and inserts for the XT/E, just the stock ones, not CF. So maybe newer kits will come with mud guards now?‍♂️ They don’t seem to have mud guards separately, but maybe they will, otherwise I’ll probably just order the set they have up and keep the arms as spares, it’s cheap. No one has a rear brace yet, surprised there isn’t a TLR one. Did get lucky, Amain had a bunch of the TLR Aluminum upgrade stuff at 50% off for a couple days, and it was all in stock!

This is a 40T spur for the MT410. Not sure what the Losi stuff is running to be honest.
Yeah I'm 45 kinds of messed up.... it was 40. I guess the one I found most often was 38 then. ordered both but went with the robinson 40t steel one.

losi spur.JPG

I saw Amain now has a stock part up that is rear arms with mud guards and inserts for the XT/E, just the stock ones, not CF. So maybe newer kits will come with mud guards now?‍♂️ They don’t seem to have mud guards separately, but maybe they will, otherwise I’ll probably just order the set they have up and keep the arms as spares, it’s cheap. No one has a rear brace yet, surprised there isn’t a TLR one. Did get lucky, Amain had a bunch of the TLR Aluminum upgrade stuff at 50% off for a couple days, and it was all in stock!

Can you provide the link to the mud guards?

wish I would have seen that sale! Yeah, I just ordered the whole arms/guards set on horizon along with that cf plate. Dude at losi is pretty sure the top plate will fit no problem as well.
Can you provide the link to the mud guards?
https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/rear-arms-inserts-guards-2-8x-8xe/TLR244038.html

Ok are we sure that fits our trucks? It says 8ight X not 8ight XTE. If it definitely fits thats great news.
I think so, I see some on the losi page on fb, but I can let you know for sure when I get them in. it looks like the arms for the xte have the same 2 holes on the front of them and oval shaped piece. I want to see a pic of the back of the mud guards to see if they have a cup on them since they only attach with one screw.

can you cancel it? I am ordering the guards now...I kind of want these too. ?

https://www.amainhobbies.com/team-l...7.5-deg-spindle-carrier-set-tlr344040/p802532
I looked and I think I'd have to cancel the whole thing. i'll let them come on in, I may eventually buy the xe elite. I bought some similar for my lasernut to help with steering but I'm reading a lot that the steering where it already gets to is what is causing problems with breaking the axles so I may not put them on.
Got those for 50% off when they had all the TLR stuff on sale, think only Al upgrade I didn’t get was servo saver nut lol, only because it was on backorder.
I'm trying to avoid aluminum on everything to help save on weight a little. This one is staying light and lean to be my low flying rocket hahahaha.

I looked and I think I'd have to cancel the whole thing. i'll let them come on in, I may eventually buy the xe elite. I bought some similar for my lasernut to help with steering but I'm reading a lot that the steering where it already gets to is what is causing problems with breaking the axles so I may not put them on.

I'm trying to avoid aluminum on everything to help save on weight a little. This one is staying light and lean to be my low flying rocket hahahaha.

Take a hard look at the eb48 before you get the XE Elite. After putting this thing together today i have a new found respect for everything Tekno. Be nice to be able to compare both brands kits. I know the EB48 is pretty legendary on the tracks.

Take a hard look at the eb48 before you get the XE Elite. After putting this thing together today i have a new found respect for everything Tekno. Be nice to be able to compare both brands kits. I know the EB48 is pretty legendary on the tracks.
Right on, I like the look of that one too. I don't know that I need another buggy with the street typhon, a stock one I'm trying to sell, and an offroad one widened out with talion tires hahahaha. I kinda want to try a Mojave out or save up for a DBXLE 2.0 maybe.

Right on, I like the look of that one too. I don't know that I need another buggy with the street typhon, a stock one I'm trying to sell, and an offroad one widened out with talion tires hahahaha. I kinda want to try a Mojave out or save up for a DBXLE 2.0 maybe.

Thats alot of RCs! I don't own a buggy and after putting these together not sure I could ever get another RTR again. I am tossing around the idea of getting the 1/10 scale Tekno truggy after the holidays. I am curious how fun a 1/10 scale would be to put together and drive.

Do you race? I don't but I should cosidering I want to build and drive every race oriented RC made. ?

Last edited:
Thats alot of RCs! I don't own a buggy and after putting these together not sure I could ever get another RTR again. I am tossing around the idea of getting the 1/10 scale Tekno truggy after the holidays. I am curious how fun a 1/10 scale would be to put together and drive.

Do you race? I don't but I should cosidering I want to build and drive every race oriented RC made. ?
I don’t race, but it has crossed my mind. Tires came in today too, and got them on ??

FB48879A-7BD6-462B-9C08-30AAEB9D42D8.jpeg

368B0568-15E8-48C3-9ED4-8B527AA5EE0C.jpeg

Looks incredible with rubber on it! It's the perfect tire for it, I ordered the same ones. Backordered for a while.

Take her out for a rip!!
Just bash it has or had a couple sets in stock. That’s where these came from. It’s raining out right now and later in the week we may have the remnants of the hurricane blow over ?

Just bash it has or had a couple sets in stock. That’s where these came from. It’s raining out right now and later in the week we may have the remnants of the hurricane blow over ?

Yep same here in NC...Gonna get a soaker later this week. Ill check out JBI.

I talked to DE racing and confirmed that part will fit the 8ight XT, supposedly same chassis as the buggy. I will be the guinea pig and try it out and report back. Truck will definitely need as much protection as humanly possible with me at the wheel. ?
The hole spacing on these looked a little wide to me in the photos but I bought them anyway. Arrived today and they definitely don’t line up, FYI.

The hole spacing on these looked a little wide to me in the photos but I bought them anyway. Arrived today and they definitely don’t line up, FYI.

yep same here...I was given bad information by DE, sorry my fault I guess. I challenged him on it too and he assured me the chassis was the same. The front one fits but not the rear.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back