Losi dB pro - thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

419RC

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 3s
There is a losi db pro for sale in my area. Not quite a steal but I’ve always like that style. Anyone have any insight compared to their arrmas? I only have a senton3s and son has a slash ultimate.

Late to the post. I have one and it’s a blast to drive. Upgraded the motor and esc so it’s a 4s rig. Pretty much the same speed as it would be on 3s, maybe slightly faster and has more torque. In the process of replacing he bearings after running it for a year and changing the diff fluids.

There is a losi db pro for sale in my area. Not quite a steal but I’ve always like that style. Anyone have any insight compared to their arrmas? I only have a senton3s and son has a slash ultimate.

Just got mine less than a month old now....ENJOY it!! Have an Infraction/Felony, Granite, and Big Rock BLXs models. It is a totally different feel and RC fun that I was looking for. I did change the pinion to the one recommended for 3S...still stock only changed the servo to a better one and pinion as I mentioned above.

3S is a lot of fun. I do not do big jumps with this one, not a basher but as Aussie said it's just a NICE RC to drive.... Where the Big Rock powers and wheelie off the start the Losi sticks to the ground and just goes. I am so happy to have this to my collection....yes buy it!

Thanks for the input, I have read through that entire thread. What is a good price for a used one? from the pics, it doesn't seem beat up at all.

Late to the post. I have one and it’s a blast to drive. Upgraded the motor and esc so it’s a 4s rig. Pretty much the same speed as it would be on 3s, maybe slightly faster and has more torque. In the process of replacing he bearings after running it for a year and changing the diff fluids.
Did you upgrade / change anything besides the ESC and motor?

Did you upgrade / change anything besides the ESC and motor?
Forgot to mention I changed out the servo in the beginning. That was it for awhile as it’s pretty solid out of the box and handles like a dream. I put a Rustler Rx box in it, which is a nice addition. Before I tore it down for maintenance not too long ago I got some 17mm hexes for it.

Thanks for the input, I have read through that entire thread. What is a good price for a used one? from the pics, it doesn't seem beat up at all.

If I did not have one and saw one used in GOOD condition, I could pay $350 max for one since new $430. They are on back-order and hard to find anywhere. I found one online at a local hobby shop.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back