SOLD / FOUND Losi DBXL-E , Losi SBR 2.0 , Noto 6s , Senton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
As I have not been using these RC's , figured to thin the herd . Read carefully . I have a total of 4 for sale :

1. Notorious 6s : it is a V3 that immediately from brand new was converted/updated to all V4 items except the radio ( Tactic is way better ) . Lots of upgrades to this truck :
M2C servo mount , acherman arm , front chassis brace . T Bone XV4 front bumper , wing mount , Techno springs ,rear skid plate , rear shock guards . RPM rear arms . Bottom chassis protector . Powerhobby heat sink / fan combo . Hot Racing alum rear chassis brace . All diffs and shocks recently gone thru . Maybe used 6-8 times . Bunch of extra parts come with it, new rear extra wing , all the V3 stuff removed when new , new orig rear arms .Very clean truck Just the body has scrapes and some cracks . $500

2. Senton 6s V3 : this one I am reluctant to sell as these trucks are/have been discontinued . I bought this truck brand new , it sat in the box for nearly 3 months , and then was discontinued . That made me set it up and use it for strictly on road driving , ( never touched dirt / grass ) , removed the orig tires , ( brand new still ) , lowered it , Typhon sway bars , Hoons , 20t pinion , 300k in center diff , V4 sliding motor mount . Super clean truck , couple scrapes on the bottom , scuffs on the body ( no cracks ) . Still have orig box as well . This truck has not been used more than 5 times . Because I am hesitant about selling this truck , for someone that has to have it $600 .

3. Losi DBXL-E : bought this one brand new also , still have orig box . Upgrades are alum rear chassis brace , dual fans , 15t pinion ( from stock 13t ) . This truck has my Futaba radio which would come out and I would give with it the radio removed from my K8S . Will need a new rear wing , in the cold it flipped over and cracked the wing , but can drive as is . Both the drivers heads are gone . Super clean buggy , this one also has not been used more than 5 times . $700

4. Losi SBR 2.0 , see my other for sale thread for details and pics .

I really would like them to be picked up in person , the smaller trucks as long as you pay full shipping , would ship . The big Losi truck and buggy , will not ship , to big / heavy and cost a fortune .
Also , you are more than welcome to go to my YouTube channel and look up any of these trucks so you can see exactly how these were driven . S&P RC
Will give more pics if you need .

IMG_4929.JPG

more pics...
pics...
pics

IMG_4931.JPG

IMG_4937.JPG

IMG_4939.JPG

IMG_4935.JPG

IMG_4940.JPG

IMG_4979.JPG

IMG_4945.JPG

IMG_4946.JPG

IMG_4949.JPG

IMG_4951.JPG

IMG_4956.JPG

IMG_4957.JPG

IMG_4967.JPG

IMG_4965.JPG

IMG_4970.JPG

IMG_4972.JPG

IMG_4977.JPG

Last edited:
As I have not been using these RC's , figured to thin the herd . Read carefully . I have a total of 4 for sale :

1. Notorious 6s : it is a V3 that immediately from brand new was converted/updated to all V4 items except the radio ( Tactic is way better ) . Lots of upgrades to this truck :
M2C servo mount , acherman arm , front chassis brace . T Bone XV4 front bumper , wing mount , Techno springs ,rear skid plate , rear shock guards . RPM rear arms . Bottom chassis protector . Powerhobby heat sink / fan combo . Hot Racing alum rear chassis brace . All diffs and shocks recently gone thru . Maybe used 6-8 times . Bunch of extra parts come with it, new rear extra wing , all the V3 stuff removed when new , new orig rear arms .Very clean truck Just the body has scrapes and some cracks . $500

2. Senton 6s V3 : this one I am reluctant to sell as these trucks are/have been discontinued . I bought this truck brand new , it sat in the box for nearly 3 months , and then was discontinued . That made me set it up and use it for strictly on road driving , ( never touched dirt / grass ) , removed the orig tires , ( brand new still ) , lowered it , Typhon sway bars , Hoons , 20t pinion , 300k in center diff , V4 sliding motor mount . Super clean truck , couple scrapes on the bottom , scuffs on the body ( no cracks ) . Still have orig box as well . This truck has not been used more than 5 times . Because I am hesitant about selling this truck , for someone that has to have it $600 .

3. Losi DBXL-E : bought this one brand new also , still have orig box . Upgrades are alum rear chassis brace , dual fans , 15t pinion ( from stock 13t ) . This truck has my Futaba radio which would come out and I would give with it the radio removed from my K8S . Will need a new rear wing , in the cold it flipped over and cracked the wing , but can drive as is . Both the drivers heads are gone . Super clean buggy , this one also has not been used more than 5 times . $700

4. Losi SBR 2.0 , see my other for sale thread for details and pics .

I really would like them to be picked up in person , the smaller trucks as long as you pay full shipping , would ship . The big Losi truck and buggy , will not ship , to big / heavy and cost a fortune .
Also , you are more than welcome to go to my YouTube channel and look up any of these trucks so you can see exactly how these were driven . S&P RC
Will give more pics if you need .

View attachment 167601
more pics...
pics...
pics

View attachment 167784

View attachment 167785

View attachment 167786

View attachment 167787

View attachment 167788

View attachment 167789

View attachment 167790

View attachment 167791

View attachment 167792

View attachment 167793

View attachment 167794

View attachment 167795

View attachment 167796

View attachment 167798

View attachment 167799

View attachment 167800

View attachment 167801
GLWS’s! Great prices too.. I’d be tempted about that senton… been looking for a clean one for awhile. I understand and respect your price point on it but i just couldn’t pay to ship it and what not.

VERY CLEAN RIGS, great prices… buy these someone!

✌🏻

Shoot, as a collector, that Senton is incredibly tempting, but I can't afford it right now. It would definitely sit almost NIB on my shelf, right next to my similar condition Nero, and NIB 2nd gen 2wd Granite.

Would you consider letting the stock Senton tires go separately? I've got a custom build swb sct I call it a mini Mojave buts it's closer to a 6s senton and would love to have those tires instead of the proline mx m2's I'm running now.
IMG_20210722_142405_769.jpg
IMG_20210723_194754_206.jpg

Would you consider letting the stock Senton tires go separately? I've got a custom build swb sct I call it a mini Mojave buts it's closer to a 6s senton and would love to have those tires instead of the proline mx m2's I'm running now. View attachment 167882View attachment 167883
Sorry , no , they would have to stay with the truck because if I don't sell the truck , I def would still want to have the orig tires .

Those are some nice clean rigs.

Where are you located?
Berlin , Ct
Those are some nice clean rigs.
Thanks Armarookie43 , as we have talked before , I was not that guy to "send" my stuff , LOL . Never took them in mud per say , some light dirt , but don't like having to clean up muddy rigs , never mind sand !!! LOL

Would you consider letting the stock Senton tires go separately? I've got a custom build swb sct I call it a mini Mojave buts it's closer to a 6s senton and would love to have those tires instead of the proline mx m2's I'm running now. View attachment 167882View attachment 167883
I’ve got a few sets of stock senton wheels. I’d trade ya a set for those. Where u located

DBXL-E and SBR 2.0 no longer for sale .
Notorious still for sale , will now include a 4s battery with it .
Senton 6s still for sale , will also now include a 4s battery .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back