SOLD / FOUND LOSI LMT WITH OVER 1K IN PARTS AND UPGRADES SALE OR TRADE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in USA, North Carolina
Is it still for sale and if so would you post to England buddy, if so could you tell me what has been done to the truck including spare parts plz bud once I have got this information if I like what I'm hearing got cash straight away if not I will still let you no

Is it still for sale and if so would you post to England buddy, if so could you tell me what has been done to the truck including spare parts plz bud once I have got this information if I like what I'm hearing got cash straight away if not I will still let you no
I'm sorry I don't think I'll be shipping out of the country

Hello is this still available
Hi bud sorry it takes a while to get back intouch, im reli interested in this what motor and lipo would I need 1/6s and I've got a dumbo radio I could use I've got cash waiting bud and love the look of the beast if you could just tell me about what it's running on plz bud specktrum or after market esc,cap pack and motor
Hello is this

Hi bud sorry it takes a while to get back intouch, im reli interested in this what motor and lipo would I need 1/6s and I've got a dumbo radio I could use I've got cash waiting bud and love the look of the beast if you could just tell me about what it's running on plz bud specktrum or after market esc,cap pack and motor
Hi bud sorry I never seen all photos, how much do you want for it posted to England as I defo want it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back