SOLD / FOUND Losi Mini 8ight/T/DB, Losi 1/14 Desert Truck, Losi 1/14 Rally, Vaterra Kalahari/Kemora diffs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slick2500

Anything will break if you drive it wrong enough.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
Like the title says I am looking for diffs for above vehicles.
LOSB1923
VTR212003

I only found 2 places online that show them as in stock, but they look a little sketchy. So if anyone knows where to find these let me know.

Okay I'm going to a couple hobby stores today I will keep an eye out for you if I find them I will pick them up
Thanks man. I still need to check if mine has any NOS parts for this. I'll have to wait until Monday though.
I've also been scrounging eBay, Facebook and some of the selling apps for parts and rollers. Picked up a Desert Truck the other day off Facebook.

Thanks man. I still need to check if mine has any NOS parts for this. I'll have to wait until Monday though.
I've also been scrounging eBay, Facebook and some of the selling apps for parts and rollers. Picked up a Desert Truck the other day off Facebook.
Yeah I’m finding everything is becoming very difficult to track down especially the smaller unpopular parts I kind of figured those would be the easiest to find right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back