Losi MRC Pro Value

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mongoose

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
Is there any interest in the RC community for 1.9 crawlers anymore? I have a MRC Pro with some decent upgrades that I want to sell but have no idea what to ask for it and every sale I could find is a couple years old so I don't know what to ask for it.

Anyone know what they are going for these days?

@Mongoose - It depends greatly on the condition and what upgrades are on the truck. That said I've seen MRC Pro's selling for $140-160 - many of them with several upgrades as well. Might want to check eBay or RCCrawler.

Thanks Woodie. I looked both places but there isn't anything current or comparable.

It has a lot of HR aluminum, Novak brushless system, Hitec metal gear servo, CC BEC and is in mint condition. I haven't really driven it and when I did it was indoors. I even have the original box and manuals.

Anyone know what I can ask for this with this stuff on it?

Anyone know what I can ask for this with this stuff on it?
Why not just post it for sale here, ebay, craigslist or other for a price you'd like to get out of it and go from there. There is no set guidelines for selling used RCs. It's all a matter of personal opinion and what someone will give you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back