Losi SRR BMX Beatdown!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can imagine the phone call.

Hi..RPM. Yea, I got another defective wing mount. Yup, just broke in half while running around my neighborhood again.

I loved the dog setting the alarm off. Great vids.

It's a stock wing mount. I'd be calling Horizon ?

There's no way I would try to warranty that. I think it would be unreasonable to expect the wing mount to survive that hit. Even an RPM wing mount should be expected to take one like that. I ordered another stock one through JRC. It comes with the battery tray and a few other odds and ends I can use as spares ?

Before I got the Noto one of these were on the list. I might still get it's little brother. 1:1 or scale, I loved desert vehicles since I was a little kid.

Before I got the Noto one of these were on the list. I might still get it's little brother. 1:1 or scale, I loved desert vehicles since I was a little kid.
I have the 1/10 scale and it's a load of fun too. Sort of fragile when you really send it though.

Well @bicketybam, seems like my rc truck swimming instructions are finally paying off. Time to leave the wading pool and head for the deep end. Wing mount broke? You don't say. I've never had one of those break....... today? Both vids were awesome as usual. Keep em coming Ed.

I have the 1/10 scale and it's a load of fun too. Sort of fragile when you really send it though.
I have the Noto for big air. I want a 1:10 scale, either a truggy or desert racer, for my second rig. The 4s Kraton just didn't do it for me, so if I don't get something like the Rock Rey I may just stick with 1:8 for now and get a Typhon and truggify it. I'm not sure yet, still shopping around.

I have the Noto for big air. I want a 1:10 scale, either a truggy or desert racer, for my second rig. The 4s Kraton just didn't do it for me, so if I don't get something like the Rock Rey I may just stick with 1:8 for now and get a Typhon and truggify it. I'm not sure yet, still shopping around.
You don't like the Kraton 4s?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back